No announcement yet.

Artur Szpilka vs. Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    Szpilka is nothing special at all, and was TKO'd by the featherfisted rookie Janitor Jennings.

Wilder should knock him out without much fuss.
    Wilder isnt special either. It is a 50/50 fight.

Comment

Wilder's going to knock his ass out.

Comment

Comment

I see many people thinking this is a severe mismatch, but I am not so sure. I have no horse in this race, so I just hope for a good scrap.

Comment

I've watched some of Szpilka lately, and he isn't terrible.

His left hand is a pretty good weapon. Throws it at different angles, ranges, and speeds.

He is going to be up against it if Wilder uses his jab and can dedicate himself to tighten up his shots, but if Artur can get inside of the reach and height problems Wilder poses, I can see him having success.

Wilder by TKO before the 9th.

Comment

This should be easy for wilder but..... we all seen what easy work Molina and that other dude was supposed to be so this might turn out to be a good fight but just cause it might turn out to be a good fight doesnt mean this is the type of fighter wilder should even be in his line up of possible oppenents.

Comment

szpilka is no pushover. we've seen wilder get dropped, hurt and wobbled by lesser foes. we'll see how this one goes. i got money on szpilka.

Comment

Originally posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
                  Wilder isnt special either. It is a 50/50 fight.
                  lol no it's not. If it was a 50/50 fight it wouldn't have been made. This is Deontay Wilder we're talking about here.

Szpilka is rubbish, Wilder will dispatch him without any issue.

Comment

GroundZero

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X