• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donaire? Uchiyama?

http://sportsnavi.yahoo.co.jp/sports...4120004-spnavi
    can anyone translate this?!?!
    what are they saying!!

Peaceful world champion three-way conversation is gathered
    Former world champion Donea class 4 (left), WBA world super featherweight champion Uchiyama (right), former WBC super bantamweight champion Nishioka told the. Pacquiao against Atsumeri, Bradley vs of the 13th Japan time
    Former world champion Donea class 4 (left), WBA world super featherweight champion Uchiyama (right), former WBC super bantamweight champion Nishioka told the. Pacquiao against Atsumeri, Bradley vs of the 13th Japan time [ t.SAKUMA]
    I talk about Pacquiao three world champions gathered! Nonito-Donea with the nickname of "flash in the Philippines" under the world's four class champion (Philippines), WBA world super featherweight champion Uchiyama Takashi Watanabe, a former WBC super bantamweight champion currently WOWOW of "Excite match" the 12th, Toshiaki Nishioka, director of commentary gathered in Tokyo WOWOW headquarters, I told the attractions for rematch of Timothy Bradley and Manny Pacquiao.

The 13th Japan time, WBO world welterweight title match with challenger champion Pacquiao and Bradley is performed. Fight, Bradley wins in a 2-1 decision from the standpoint of reverse king Pacquiao in June 2012, and challenger Bradley also, this decision is controversial because the telling blow of Pacquiao were often both. Play a return in the decision victory in Brandon Rios against December 13, Pacquiao suffer losing streak lost by KO to Juan Manuel Marquez against December 12 it becomes the Tsugi-sen also, Bradley game for the second time It was decided that to face the. Donea serve the description of this one game to be broadcast live on (11:00 ~ WOWOW prime the 13th) WOWOW.

Donea a (9RKO Winning of Donea) fight Nishioka and experience in the United States in Las Vegas October 12. Nishioka when I first met "three years ago on edge gift a bouquet of congratulations to the gym opening the Nishioka opened in Hyogo Nishinomiya in '13, Nishioka and to present the yukata of Japan to go to dinner last night big smile was scared but it with friends "completely now. Have interviewed in the past with Uchiyama, three-way conversation of about an hour advanced in a friendly atmosphere in that knew all three people.
    Donea "soft body of Pacquiao compared to the old days"
    Donea told hard work and the cause of the strength of Pacquiao
    Donea told hard work and the factor of the strength of the [Pacquiao] t.SAKUMA
    Donea With that said same from the Philippines, have experience served as a sparring partner of Pacquiao amateur era of 2001. That advised to be "as dabble in earlier when the orthodox do with the type of reverse" at that time. Just looked back at that time that it did not think Pacquiao dominated the six classes of second person ever then, to become a superstar so far.
    "I feel too good person at times, and that you do not understand sometimes often (laughs)" Touching the personality of Pacquiao, and girls come around "I also should go back to the Philippines (laughs), there is a popular moderate, but Pacquiao I told the greatness of Pacquiao popularity in the home country and "not so much. Factors that have achieved a 6 class domination, mentioned the hard work "does not mean there is a talent like (Floyd) Mayweather, but it is amazing the effort and gain rigorous training" he said.

On the other hand, the impression of Bradley that knew the rigorous evaluation "was a good guy amateur era. However, or was name recognition, part that has lost sight of his own money to or coming is there now," and from the amateur era. The answer was "motion because stalls Applying feint as habit, there are implanted punch" and the question of how, or fight with Bradley if his.

For the rematch of Pacquiao and Bradley, to see the figure of Pacquiao weighing made this day, and twisting his neck, "as opposed to a body that was snapping up before, feel soft is this time," said the "politics listed anxiety point it's busily like activity, and how it is "whether the effect on training. Winner expected to raise the tactics to Pacquiao and "It I want to KO victory because some things match. Previous decision victory of Pacquiao," "Pacquiao or can maintain the speed and power much in the game," the I was a point of victory or defeat.
    Wish to KO you, "I want to see strong Pacquiao" Uchiyama
    Uchiyama to talk "Pacquiao boxer favorite" he said. The next round of itself not yet been determined
    Uchiyama to talk "Pacquiao boxer favorite" he said. The next round of itself not yet been determined [t.SAKUMA]
    Uchiyama Pacquiao that was a boxer favorite since I started boxing gave the secret of the strength of the "speed of the return after that remove the punch. Opponent straight from the sharp depression". It also praised the champion of six class domination "backbone Tsuiteika is not what would normally When you go up more and more class, but wow he's supported by the current skeleton" he said. For this battle, you want to KO victory "I think kana victory of Pacquiao in the decision, but I want to show a strong Pacquiao of old days" he said.

Nishioka gave the impression of a "had been using the leg you are taking out the trouble with. Speed ***8203;***8203;that you think was fighting in the consciousness that do not get the punch" for the return match against Rios. Then, it pointed out that there is a change in the tactics of Pacquiao to be "might have shifted how to fight age basis". It said the key to victory or defeat "attitude of. Pacquiao influence the game do you go pounding again because it lost last time, or whether use. Feet Pacquiao in judgment" and for the rematch this time.

At the end of the three-way conversation, in Donea to challenge the WBA world featherweight crown with the (South Africa) Shinpiu~e-Becheka in Macau on May 31, aiming for 5 class domination, because it believes win "absolute, Nishioka is now belt Yale and "show me. Uchiyama also a bitter smile as a "threat's approaching the (class of their own) steadily Donea is not raising the class" is also the message "We expect a KO with the impact game Donea so very interesting" I sent. Donea also returned with a smile, "I have let's push the game Mikey Garcia and Uchiyama of (WBO world super-featherweight champion) and I return to the U.S." he said.
    ***9670; ***9670; ***9670; WOWOW program information ***9670; ***9670; ***9670;
    ***9733; live! Pacquiao rematch fate of "hero of Asia" Excite special match is over full recovery!
    (Sun) 11:00 am April 13 [WOWOW prime] ***8251; live

Timothy Bradley (USA) / WBO world welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao (Philippines) / original six class domination champion guest: Nonito, Donea / 4 original class domination champion

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Peaceful world champion three-way conversation is gathered
      Former world champion Donea class 4 (left), WBA world super featherweight champion Uchiyama (right), former WBC super bantamweight champion Nishioka told the. Pacquiao against Atsumeri, Bradley vs of the 13th Japan time
      Former world champion Donea class 4 (left), WBA world super featherweight champion Uchiyama (right), former WBC super bantamweight champion Nishioka told the. Pacquiao against Atsumeri, Bradley vs of the 13th Japan time [ t.SAKUMA]
      I talk about Pacquiao three world champions gathered! Nonito-Donea with the nickname of "flash in the Philippines" under the world's four class champion (Philippines), WBA world super featherweight champion Uchiyama Takashi Watanabe, a former WBC super bantamweight champion currently WOWOW of "Excite match" the 12th, Toshiaki Nishioka, director of commentary gathered in Tokyo WOWOW headquarters, I told the attractions for rematch of Timothy Bradley and Manny Pacquiao.

The 13th Japan time, WBO world welterweight title match with challenger champion Pacquiao and Bradley is performed. Fight, Bradley wins in a 2-1 decision from the standpoint of reverse king Pacquiao in June 2012, and challenger Bradley also, this decision is controversial because the telling blow of Pacquiao were often both. Play a return in the decision victory in Brandon Rios against December 13, Pacquiao suffer losing streak lost by KO to Juan Manuel Marquez against December 12 it becomes the Tsugi-sen also, Bradley game for the second time It was decided that to face the. Donea serve the description of this one game to be broadcast live on (11:00 ~ WOWOW prime the 13th) WOWOW.

Donea a (9RKO Winning of Donea) fight Nishioka and experience in the United States in Las Vegas October 12. Nishioka when I first met "three years ago on edge gift a bouquet of congratulations to the gym opening the Nishioka opened in Hyogo Nishinomiya in '13, Nishioka and to present the yukata of Japan to go to dinner last night big smile was scared but it with friends "completely now. Have interviewed in the past with Uchiyama, three-way conversation of about an hour advanced in a friendly atmosphere in that knew all three people.
      Donea "soft body of Pacquiao compared to the old days"
      Donea told hard work and the cause of the strength of Pacquiao
      Donea told hard work and the factor of the strength of the [Pacquiao] t.SAKUMA
      Donea With that said same from the Philippines, have experience served as a sparring partner of Pacquiao amateur era of 2001. That advised to be "as dabble in earlier when the orthodox do with the type of reverse" at that time. Just looked back at that time that it did not think Pacquiao dominated the six classes of second person ever then, to become a superstar so far.
      "I feel too good person at times, and that you do not understand sometimes often (laughs)" Touching the personality of Pacquiao, and girls come around "I also should go back to the Philippines (laughs), there is a popular moderate, but Pacquiao I told the greatness of Pacquiao popularity in the home country and "not so much. Factors that have achieved a 6 class domination, mentioned the hard work "does not mean there is a talent like (Floyd) Mayweather, but it is amazing the effort and gain rigorous training" he said.

On the other hand, the impression of Bradley that knew the rigorous evaluation "was a good guy amateur era. However, or was name recognition, part that has lost sight of his own money to or coming is there now," and from the amateur era. The answer was "motion because stalls Applying feint as habit, there are implanted punch" and the question of how, or fight with Bradley if his.

For the rematch of Pacquiao and Bradley, to see the figure of Pacquiao weighing made this day, and twisting his neck, "as opposed to a body that was snapping up before, feel soft is this time," said the "politics listed anxiety point it's busily like activity, and how it is "whether the effect on training. Winner expected to raise the tactics to Pacquiao and "It I want to KO victory because some things match. Previous decision victory of Pacquiao," "Pacquiao or can maintain the speed and power much in the game," the I was a point of victory or defeat.
      Wish to KO you, "I want to see strong Pacquiao" Uchiyama
      Uchiyama to talk "Pacquiao boxer favorite" he said. The next round of itself not yet been determined
      Uchiyama to talk "Pacquiao boxer favorite" he said. The next round of itself not yet been determined [t.SAKUMA]
      Uchiyama Pacquiao that was a boxer favorite since I started boxing gave the secret of the strength of the "speed of the return after that remove the punch. Opponent straight from the sharp depression". It also praised the champion of six class domination "backbone Tsuiteika is not what would normally When you go up more and more class, but wow he's supported by the current skeleton" he said. For this battle, you want to KO victory "I think kana victory of Pacquiao in the decision, but I want to show a strong Pacquiao of old days" he said.

Nishioka gave the impression of a "had been using the leg you are taking out the trouble with. Speed ***8203;***8203;that you think was fighting in the consciousness that do not get the punch" for the return match against Rios. Then, it pointed out that there is a change in the tactics of Pacquiao to be "might have shifted how to fight age basis". It said the key to victory or defeat "attitude of. Pacquiao influence the game do you go pounding again because it lost last time, or whether use. Feet Pacquiao in judgment" and for the rematch this time.

At the end of the three-way conversation, in Donea to challenge the WBA world featherweight crown with the (South Africa) Shinpiu~e-Becheka in Macau on May 31, aiming for 5 class domination, because it believes win "absolute, Nishioka is now belt Yale and "show me. Uchiyama also a bitter smile as a "threat's approaching the (class of their own) steadily Donea is not raising the class" is also the message "We expect a KO with the impact game Donea so very interesting" I sent. Donea also returned with a smile, "I have let's push the game Mikey Garcia and Uchiyama of (WBO world super-featherweight champion) and I return to the U.S." he said.
      ***9670; ***9670; ***9670; WOWOW program information ***9670; ***9670; ***9670;
      ***9733; live! Pacquiao rematch fate of "hero of Asia" Excite special match is over full recovery!
      (Sun) 11:00 am April 13 [WOWOW prime] ***8251; live

Timothy Bradley (USA) / WBO world welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao (Philippines) / original six class domination champion guest: Nonito, Donea / 4 original class domination champion
      What the ****!?

Comment

Quick, tl;dnr

Comment

They were doing TV work together for "WOWOW" (subscription channel in Japan)

THERE is talk of them fighting if Donaire wins on May 31st though

Comment

Originally posted by LowBlowKO View Post
            They were doing TV work together for "WOWOW" (subscription channel in Japan)

THERE is talk of them fighting if Donaire wins on May 31st though
            Man, bad idea for him

Comment

Working...
            X