No announcement yet.

Smarter President, Obama or Clinton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smarter President, Obama or Clinton?

Bill Clinton has the type of accent that makes him seem less intelligent than he really is, plus he did some stupid things like getting caught with a White House intern and then almost got himself impeached by lying about it under oath. But, while he was aided by the internet boom, he did do a pretty good job of keeping the deficit under control. Plus though he started out his presidency too far to the left, he paid attention to the 94 House and Senate elections and moved closer to the center. And when you realize that the guy's a damn Rhodes Scholar, even if you don't agree with his politics, you can't accuse him of being stupid.

When I first saw Barack speak, I thought the guy was a genius. The way he delivers a speech is unparalleled among Presidents, save maybe JFK. Plus he graduated from Harvard. But then I saw this:

Then I see him scare us into an 800 billion dollar "stimulus" bill, promise us unemployment won't go above 8% if we pass it. Then he goes back on his promise to put all senate and house negotiations on C-Span and make all bills available to the public at least 72 hours prior to being passed.
    Then he ignores any Republican input into this health care monstrosity, that most Americans don't want. Then he tells us that he can't fix the economy (where in the meantime unemployment has soared past 10%, highest in 26 years) until we pass this health care bill.
    He never wastes an opportunity to blame his predecessor (whose average unemployment was 5.3%) for our problems. Has the nerve to slam Republicans (who he didn't need to pass his stupid bills, he had a filibuster proof Senate and a huge majority in the House) for blocking his bills, even though he's had to make huge bribes to DEMOCRATS to try and get the nec votes.
    Then he ignores the recent elections in Virginia, New Jersey and Massachusetts (where only 11% identify themselves as Republican) and instead just does the usual, put the blame everywhere but his shoulders, keep the same, far left course and just puts his foot on the gas a little harder. And also ignores his plummeting approval ratings, while giving us the hilarious quote "I'd rather be a great one term president than a mediocre two term one."

Either Barack is no where near as smart as Bill, is just incompetent when it comes to running a country, is letting his prior ZERO executive experience shine through, or is really serious about his promise of "fundamentally transforming this country" but not in a way most Americans want.
    Bill Clinton
    72.73%
    Barack Obama
    18.18%
    They're about the same.
    9.09%

They are both globalists. And they both seem intelligent.

Clinton seems wiser and more worldly though. Obama is an amateur.

Comment

I won't let performance influence my answere there is a very different set of circumstances too many to really compare the two.

I think Barak may boast a slightly higher IQ and education credentials, thats an opinion and not fact as well. But Clinton is way more influential, wise, worldly and more importantly in tune with the public.

Comment

none of them,they are both controlled puppets and a part of the new world order scheme,probly the same blood line aswell

Comment

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
          I won't let performance influence my answere there is a very different set of circumstances too many to really compare the two.

I think Barak may boast a slightly higher IQ and education credentials, thats an opinion and not fact as well. But Clinton is way more influential, wise, worldly and more importantly in tune with the public.
          I think Rhodes Scholar + Oxford + Yale > Harvard, but maybe that's just me.

Hell Bill O'Reilly has a damn degree from Harvard FCS.

Comment

Originally posted by £Hank$Moody€ View Post
            I think Rhodes Scholar + Oxford + Yale > Harvard, but maybe that's just me.

Hell Bill O'Reilly has a damn degree from Harvard FCS.
            You know, I completely forgot about a Rhodes scholar.

Comment

When it comes to your posts, i can't help myself.

Originally posted by £Hank$Moody€ View Post
              But, while he was aided by the internet boom, he did do a pretty good job of keeping the deficit under control.
              For the 100th time, presidents have NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ECONOMY!!! Stop pretending like they do.
              Plus though he started out his presidency too far to the left, he paid attention to the 94 House and Senate elections and moved closer to the center. And when you realize that the guy's a damn Rhodes Scholar, even if you don't agree with his politics, you can't accuse him of being stupid.
              Bull****.
              When I first saw Barack speak, I thought the guy was a genius. The way he delivers a speech is unparalleled among Presidents, save maybe JFK. Plus he graduated from Harvard. But then I saw this:
              Statement meant to pander.

No, ****. Everyone who paid any attention to this guy from the beginning already knew he was vapid and only a puppet.
              Then I see him scare us into an 800 billion dollar "stimulus" bill, promise us unemployment won't go above 8% if we pass it. Then he goes back on his promise to put all senate and house negotiations on C-Span and make all bills available to the public at least 72 hours prior to being passed.
              Again, presidents have nothing to do with economics. And btw, hypocrite, where were you when Hanky Panky Paulson "scared" the country with economic terrorism in 2008 with the TARP bill??? They actually threatened congress with Martial Law if they didn't pass that monstrosity, which btw was a blank check they're still using to this day.
              Then he ignores any Republican input into this health care monstrosity, that most Americans don't want. Then he tells us that he can't fix the economy (where in the meantime unemployment has soared past 10%, highest in 26 years) until we pass this health care bill.
              He can ignore it because the Dem's have the house and Senate. But he's also a liar, which those of us who PAID ATTENTION told you from day 1.
              He never wastes an opportunity to blame his predecessor (whose average unemployment was 5.3%) for our problems. Has the nerve to slam Republicans (who he didn't need to pass his stupid bills, he had a filibuster proof Senate and a huge majority in the House) for blocking his bills, even though he's had to make huge bribes to DEMOCRATS to try and get the nec votes.
              Ever politician is guilty of this. Where were you when the Republicans did the same ****? Hypocrite reactionary.
              Then he ignores the recent elections in Virginia, New Jersey and Massachusetts (where only 11% identify themselves as Republican) and instead just does the usual, put the blame everywhere but his shoulders, keep the same, far left course and just puts his foot on the gas a little harder. And also ignores his plummeting approval ratings, while giving us the hilarious quote "I'd rather be a great one term president than a mediocre two term one."
              Garbage.

Either Barack is no where near as smart as Bill, is just incompetent when it comes to running a country, is letting his prior ZERO executive experience shine through, or is really serious about his promise of "fundamentally transforming this country" but not in a way most Americans want.
              No ****. But just because you don't like it doesn't make him stupid.

Comment

Hey Cuahtemoc, as the lone vote for Obama, just curious, do you think he's more intelligent than JFK? And if so, could you please provide me with any sort of evidence of this genius.

Comment

This thread is sponsored by Fox News.

Comment

Originally posted by Mozza View Post
                    This thread is sponsored by Fox News.
                    You mean the only remaining news station that isn't controlled and intimidated by the President and his cronies?

The one who's viewership dwarfs all the others combined?

I'd love to work for them.

And in the thread people, don't get me wrong, I know neither one of these guys are stupid. You don't get to be the most powerful man on the planet if you're stupid (unless apparently your name is George W Bush.)
                    Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 02-08-2010, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X