• Show
Clear All

Another hater quote: "Tim Bradley's a COON of the highest order."

Wow.

Now that's salty.

Comment

Ah, there it is.

Somebody had to say it.

"The Great White Hype" was mentioned with laughs all around.

Haha.

This is priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
        Half way through the stream he has a breakdown and refuses to believe Rigo lost. He says "I'm positive Rigo was paid to take a dive".. Disgusting bias. And I'm a Rigo fan.. Rigo is great, I picked him to win.. I put money on him.. But unlike these bias scumbags I will also give Loma credit. Just because he's not black doesn't mean we can't appreciate him.. Loma is my favourite fighter right now. He's p4p 1 with Crawford its a tie for me. But Loma might just be the most technically gifted boxers I've ever seen.
        Crawford doesn't have any bodies on his resume. He's top ten but not top 5 imo

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post

[IMG][/IMG]
          Did you really watch all this ****? I couldn't get through the first minute!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            Did you really watch all this ****? I couldn't get through the first minute!
            I can't quit laughing man...

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
              I can't quit laughing man...

Comment

Rigo laid an egg!

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                  Half way through the stream he has a breakdown and refuses to believe Rigo lost. He says "I'm positive Rigo was paid to take a dive".. Disgusting bias. And I'm a Rigo fan.. Rigo is great, I picked him to win.. I put money on him.. But unlike these bias scumbags I will also give Loma credit. Just because he's not black doesn't mean we can't appreciate him.. Loma is my favourite fighter right now. He's p4p 1 with Crawford its a tie for me. But Loma might just be the most technically gifted boxers I've ever seen.
                  I’m with you 100%. I picked Lomo to win by decision, but never in a million years would I have predicted this travesty from Rigondeaux. He very obviously quit when he realized he was in way over his head. Lomachenko is an amazing fighter, and I knew this going in. What surprised me wasn’t his handling of the past-prime, smaller Rigo. What shocked me was Rigondeaux’s lack of intestinal fortitude. He quite literally bitched out. No other word for it.

Comment

Working...
                  X