Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cop filmed "executing" man at point blank range found not guilty of murder.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    You were also talking about hunting, while trying to make a point that '99% of the time, what you shoot drops' (not verbatim). Here I have examples of people being shot multiple times and living.

Do you think cops have special guns or ammo? Cops have that "one hitter quitter" bullet that we don't have? You say, "they know where the target is", what target is that? Is there a special place to shoot that we don't know about? Are the head and heart no longer primary targets? Lastly, you say "you're comparing cops to thugs"? Those thugs have probably shot their guns more than the cops
    i am bringing up hunting to point to you that 99% of the time, it only takes 1 shot from a civilian to drop whatever they're shooting at, so for a cop (who has been trained on how/where to shoot) will most likely just need 1 shot to put whatever they're shooting at down.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post

QUICK... make a decision... wait,... hurry up.....

****.... too late.... you're dead.
      coward!!!!! no sucker punching remember?? you should wait and oh too late, you're dead. lmao!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
        Whats your law enforcement training?
        I know enough about it to know that I don't know anything about that situation at all. These guys are ready to raid. You have ZERO understanding of the capabilities of their targets.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          i am bringing up hunting to point to you that 99% of the time, it only takes 1 shot from a civilian to drop whatever they're shooting at, so for a cop (who has been trained on how/where to shoot) will most likely just need 1 shot to put whatever they're shooting at down.
          Debating anything with a millennial will get you no where. The only way they can learn is by being put down physically.

Comment

QUICK... make a decision... wait,... hurry up.....

****.... too late.... you're dead.

if you think this is good police work and an optimal way to conduct an arrest in this situation you should be sterilized.

Comment

Waited a little too long, didn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                if you think this is good police work and an optimal way to conduct an arrest in this situation you should be sterilized.
                Nobody said this was ideal. This is practical is what I'm saying. What do you want the officer to do? Wait? You liberals have ZERO UNDERSTANDING of what it's like to be in harms way... yet act like you know about it all.

Comment

Sitting behind your keyboards acting like you know what it's like to risk your life. Embarrassing liberally pu$$ies.

Comment

Nobody said this was ideal. This is practical is what I'm saying. What do you want the officer to do? Wait? You liberals have ZERO UNDERSTANDING of what it's like to be in harms way... yet act like you know about it all.

cop created an environment intentionally to make dude f#ck up so he could be shot. i want him to conduct an arrest in a manner that isn't designed to get him to shoot an innocent man like the murdering psycho he is.

genuinely hope that guy shoots you some day.

Comment

Sitting behind your keyboards acting like you know what it's like to risk your life. Embarrassing liberally pu$$ies.

i'll come out from behind a keyboard. give me the address of a local gym, tape your hands in your gloves so i knwo you can't shoot me like a *****, and let's talk about how much of a liberal ***** i am.

Comment

Working...
                      X