Floyd Mayweather Has No Self Pride!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    stealing is stealing.

and as ''dumb'' as may is, hes smart enough to be in the position hes in now. how many mensa members have it as good
    buying stuff for her when she was with him is not stealing.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
      He's probably just envious that she's moved on and is living her own life without bothering about Mayweather.

Very low ball move from Money, it's been like 3-4 years now? I thought he would've moved on by now.

The man has too much money and freedom, too much time on his hands that leads to overly thinking.
      I think mayweather is actually being slick here. Cause she has a suit against him allegeding that mayweather rape, kidnapped her, physical abused her etc etc. Now mayweather might be hoping this case will but her back on the defensive and they settle out of court probably both just dropp their cases and that be it.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        Idiot mueller doing a good job. So far 2 people in trumps team already pleaded guilty of lying to FBI.
        But he will always fail to get Trump and those 2 were fired and both were Democrats at that so Trump needs not to hire Democrats they are corrupt

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          I think mayweather is actually being slick here. Cause she has a suit against him allegeding that mayweather rape, kidnapped her, physical abused her etc etc. Now mayweather might be hoping this case will but her back on the defensive and they settle out of court probably both just dropp their cases and that be it.
          Gloria Allred won’t drop it she is like the master of getting money off men . She’s as bad as Al Sparpton and Jessie Jackson to swindle money off people or Corporations

Comment

foyds not over that gold diggin whore

i went digging in my garage for my christmas decors.. couldnt find it. it clicked my ex took it with her.

i bought a new set. i want nothing to do with that girl.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post

i went digging in my garage for my christmas decors.. couldnt find it. it clicked my ex took it with her.

low key she was the baddest girl floyd ever been with imo..

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post

GREEN K bro that made me LMAO

Comment

All jokes aside you all think the rumors of someone swindling Floyd of all his money are true and it was actually her Miss Jackson the whole time?

That was the big rumor as to why he came back to fight Connor right?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                    All jokes aside you all think the rumors of someone swindling Floyd of all his money are true and it was actually her Miss Jackson the whole time?

That was the big rumor as to why he came back to fight Connor right?
                    um, no, its unpaid taxes LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      um, no, its unpaid taxes LOL.
                      yeah i heard unpaid taxes and they said "someone" swindled him out of like 100's of millions of dollars too

Comment

Working...
                      X