No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Murat Gassiev May Be Abel Sanchez's Latest Masterpiece

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
    Sanchez is very good with fighters of certain style and power. Damn shame Kovalev wasn´t disciplined and focused enough, he would´ve been even more of a destroyer. Sergei´s stubborness and false pride essentially kept him from beating Ward. Just an opinion.
    Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Now JDJ is off the scene, Kovalev should swallow his pride and accept Abel's offer to have him back at the Summit.
    That would be the best move Son Of Ward can do to save his career. With discipline he can definitely be the top guy at 175 for a long time again

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
      That would be the best move Son Of Ward can do to save his career. With discipline he can definitely be the top guy at 175 for a long time again
      ... Kov is too stubborn, presumptuous and lazy to start over again with Abel...

Comment

The CW division need someone like him to bring excitement back and bring fans out I don't care where he comes from or what his color is he's about boxing...

Comment

dude or should I say kid looks older than 24..perhaps he matured soo early..gassiev-dortcos..50-50 fight...first to get the other hurt wins the fight...something tells me its gassiev who will win

Comment

Working...
          X