No announcement yet.

PBC on spike averaged just below 600k on Friday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LittleMacAttack View Post
    I was there, and was bored most of the time. The highlight was some guy harassing the TMT people by yelling Pacquiao. Those guys take themselves way too seriously.
    You live in Chicago? Would you grab some free tikcets to the Lara fight?

Comment

The khan card should do really well. If not, Spike is going to have to show some Fresh Prince re-runs, STAT!

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        Wilder will finally be on in a few months... quality opponent though....that'll be hard
        Cunningham, adamek, or aerreola

Comment

Originally posted by Tay Roc View Post
          The khan card should do really well. If not, Spike is going to have to show some Fresh Prince re-runs, STAT!
          Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Cunningham, adamek, or aerreola
          Arreola in top 15, Adamek retired.
          Cunningham was ruled out already last I heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
            Arreola in top 15, Adamek retired.
            Cunningham was ruled out already last I heard.
            Damn, I didn't know adamek was officially retired.. He is way past it but still has a lot of name value and would be one of wilder's tougher opponents..

I just pray we don't get on pbc, wilder vs Rahman, toney, tarver, etc

I actually wouldn't mind Amir Mansour getting a crack, or lucas Browne

Comment

Originally Posted by Hougigo
              You live in Chicago? Would you grab some free tikcets to the Lara fight?
              Nah, I live in St Louis, but was in Chicago for the weekend.
              Last edited by LittleMacAttack; 04-27-2015, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Damn, I didn't know adamek was officially retired.. He is way past it but still has a lot of name value and would be one of wilder's tougher opponents..

I just pray we don't get on pbc, wilder vs Rahman, toney, tarver, etc

I actually wouldn't mind Amir Mansour getting a crack, or lucas Browne
                Browne tied waiting for Chagaev but I'm sure he'd ditch that for Wilder. He's top 15 too.
                Luckily, none of them are top 15 and WBC would be crucified if they somehow let them in. Don't know who the hell is #15 though

Comment

Working...
                X