Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Do You Think Of Trainers Not Letting Fighters Quit When They Want To?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Do You Think Of Trainers Not Letting Fighters Quit When They Want To?

What Do You Think Of Trainers Not Letting Fighters Quit When They Want To?

Like in the Mosley vs Pac fight Mosley wanted to quit bad and he voiced that to Nazeem but Nazeem didnt let him quit, or like when Alvardo trainer was trying to force Alvardo to go out another round when Mike already said he quit.

I think if a fighter wants to quit, they should just let him cause who knows what happening internally with him that only he can sense reminds me of when magomed complained to jackohn.

Imagine if Mosley suffered the same faith as Magomed in that fight, how would boxing look at this situation.
    Last edited by CANELOLUJAH; 03-15-2015, 06:19 AM.

I agree. I don't find quitting that big of an issue. I give cotto ****, but if a guy is hurt, he knows his body better than anyone else. Nobody wants to see someone get seriously hurt.

Comment

Boxing is tough man, even sparring someone alot better than you is discouraging when you are getting a boxing lesson and can't get much done offensively against them so in a real fight I can't fault a guy getting hammered who doesn't want to anymore.

Comment

they should be ban! the mclellan and magomed was a nightmare for me, and there's many more because of their corner's negligence and the referee too!

Comment

That Russian kid's dad should have stopped the fight against Chilemba, he clearly didn't want to be in there or know what to do after about half the fight.

Comment

Bruh I just seen this video of this kickboxer who didnt really take too much damage but was crossing his feet, stumbling, looking dizzy after the 1st round....He mite not have been losing but he clearly was done....and it was too the point were he almost feel in his corner and his coach grabbed him and stood him up......dude died hours later on ttw to hospital

Comment

Working...
            X