Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao fans attack Jeff Horn's wife on social media

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is just plain wrong. They'll be the first to respond too once mother dionisia will be judged for her looks.

Horn is a good man, did his best out there. I have no problem with the decision and i have been a fan all my life. Horn was consistent, showed he wants it more, overcome some trouble along the way. Headbutts were all accidental.

Comment

Sometimes people don't realize the effect their words can have on others. Even if they're total strangers.

That's why things like "kys" just ****ing infuriate me. No one knows what the other person is going through.

Comment

Oh, hey, it looks like Spoon23 facebook alt XD

Comment

Who doesn't get **** on the internet, especially when the lights of fame shines on them.

She is a big girl, I'm sure she will get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
            Its a damn shame for any pro athlete, who puts in all that work to keep their body looking thick, solid, tight, to have a fat cow wife who cant put down the oreos. I dont know how much length horn is blessed with but having that low of body fat like a pro athlete does will make it look longer than it is and expose as much length as possible. You have a man who just made a million dollars and has the cardio to lay down some serious pipe and what does his wife do for him? how can she walk around like a hippo escaped from the zoo? She has no shame.

Comment

Never really hated pacman himself but wanted to always see him lose, so I can taste p@ctard tears

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                Love Pacquiao, but he have rabid fans.
                They are literally rabid...as in havine rabies...

Comment

Originally posted by biraboyz View Post
                  well majority of Pinoy's are ******ed anyway. social media is their life.
                  Pinoys?

I thought most of Pac fans were white supremacists who became GGG fans on May 2, 2015 doe?!?!?!

Comment

pathetic fans. these clowns do know he doesn't score the fight the judges do, right?

Comment

Bunch of lowlives. Strange that his fans act that way since he is very respectful himself

Comment

Working...
                      X