Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many years till you die? How many years till you are past your prime?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many years till you die? How many years till you are past your prime?

What do you plan on doing during this time?

Why have u wasted so much u stupid?

Comment

Im 35 and i feel like physically and mentally im at my best.
      Well physically i may be declining just a bit but everything else has been clicking well..

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        Im 35 and i feel like physically and mentally im at my best.
        Well physically i may be declining just a bit but everything else has been clicking well..
        wow we have a grandpa in the house, hello gramps, why dont you have any grandchildren yet? Why r you playing on forums and video games still?

Comment

Both my grandpas died of prostate cancer, one was 72 the other was 79. I'm 27 so I still got some time. Plus, I eat healthy and exercise regularly so that might add like a year or two to my record.

Besides, I'm a homeless virgin so it's not like I use or need this particular body area.

But I'm a cautious man, and as my new year resolution I plan to pull an Angelina Jolie and cut this ****ing thing off.
          Last edited by Szef; 12-30-2016, 01:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
            wow we have a grandpa in the house, hello gramps, why dont you have any grandchildren yet? Why r you playing on forums and video games still?
            Alexkid please kill yourself already. It will probably be the best thing you ever do.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
              Alexkid please kill yourself already. It will probably be the best thing you ever do.
              https://youtu.be/6Mi-lHGQCFM

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                Both my grandpas died of prostate cancer, one was 72 the other was 79. I'm 27 so I still got some time. Plus, I eat healthy and exercise regularly so that might add like a year or two to my record.

Besides, I'm a homeless virgin so it's not like I use or need this particular body area.

But I'm a cautious man, and as my new year resolution I plan to pull an Angelina Jolie and cut this ****ing thing off.

try this

if you can live through it you will live to 100

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post

I hear that cranking it can prevent prostate cancer.

Comment

Working...
                  X