No announcement yet.

Dont ever try to trip on robitussin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont ever try to trip on robitussin

I just want to start out by saying I am 16 years old, boy, and am graduated from high school and am in college full time, thought I live with my parents (I did this by taking online courses in the summer to get ahead). My parents used to treat me like adults completely, ever since I graduated, and I had a car and everything. It started when I was caught stealing from walmart, my parents grounded me from my car for a month. I started smoking alot of weed (and they knew I did this and didnt care) and for some reason I decided to try and trip on robitussin because I had friends that had done this before. I drank two bottles and drank half a bottle of tylenol pm and there was a bad reaction and I was hospitalized, and had to have a catheter put in because the phenylephrine in tylenol caused my nerves to tighten to an extreme, and I was unable to urinate even though my bladder was full. After I got out of the hospital i went home, and when I awoke from sleeping for 12+ hours my sheets were completely soaked. I immediately washed my sheets and clothes, but when my dad came downstairs in the morning he was curious why the washer was running and the sheets were off my bed. At first I diverted from telling him, but when I told him when he dropped me off at campus the next day. I had not even spoken to my mom since the hospital incident, and During Class my mom sent me a text saying she had something for me to wear at night until I could stay dry. I came home and there was a large package of depends pull up briefs on my bed, and I sent my mom a text saying no thanks I wasnt going to wear them. She sent me a text saying "If you wet the bed and I find you werent wearing your diaper when I check on you in the morning your father and I will spank you". Several hours later at about 7:30 pm she came in and reiterated that I was to wear them until I could stay dry for a few nights, and that if I did not she would spank me. I did not believe she would do that at my age and it seemed like just a threat, so I decided I would just not wear them and hope I didn't wet the bed. At 9pm she came in asking if I had my diaper on, and I of course did not. She was yelling at me for like 5 minutes and she would not allow me to speak even though I tried to explain it was not my fault this happened, and she called my dad in. My mom spanked me with her brush and then my dad gave me the belt for the first time in over 4 years, and it was the most severe spanking I have ever gotten by far. My mom lectured me about how stupid it was of me to overdose, how much many I cost them, etc for like 5 minutes after that, and then she literally pulled me by the hand to the bathroom where she stood outside to make sure I changed into the depends she handed me. I had to put them on, and she checked them and then took me to my room and turned out the light. I am sitting here now and I have never been as embarrassed as I just was, I am certain my older sister and two younger brothers heard me getting it. I just dont know what to do I am sitting here crying I wish my parents wouldnt treat me like a kid, and they are threatening to do it more for even minor disobeying them, is this fair? do I deserve that? To make things worse I decided to not wear the diapers and I ended up totally soaking the bed again. I put them in the wash but I am certain my mom will find out so I know that I have another spanking coming, and she will probably make me wear the diapers for an even longer time since I wet twice in a row. I know I deserve this next one because I wet the bed when she warned me what would happen, but do I deserve to be spanked from now on because of this? she said until I prove I can be act my age I will get spankings, is this fair? I know I messed up but I dont think I deserve that and its very embarrassing, I hate ittttt!!! This is the worst thing thats happened to me, what do I do???? I am forced to wear the diapers now and thats bad enough but what can I do to keep them from spanking me? And also do you guys think I deserve this punishment/is it fair that they are doing this? I know it was really dumb what I did but is this fair? please helppp I dont know what to do and I am so emotional right now please offer me advice as to what to do I am lost

You pay for the **** you do. By the way, I've hung out with all types of people and have participated in all types of acts when I was 2-4 years younger.

You take drugs, but you don't even know what's in them nor do your friends. You'd only need ONE full bottle of Robitussin COUGH(only DXM active ingredient) only adult size regular package and gulp all one go and you would of been CRUISING. Mixing it with tylenol was idiotic also with the phenyl as well as the acetaminophen in it as well.

And the bed wet part, it's your fault.. and wtf you've never been hit before? I've gotten my ass beat with slippers and belts when I was young when I did some dumbass **** even when I was 3 years old.

Comment

Trust me on what I say, got these two old homies who I run into every once in awhile and they abused DXM(the ingredient in Robo) a **** ton in their teens. The last time(s) they tried to ingest it via liquid or Triple Cs(pill form) their body rejects it once it's been circulated through their body and they throw it up.. I've seen too much about Robo in my life to not know what's up with the drug.

Comment

That's some story. Just calm down and don't touch any drugs again. I'm sure your old folks love you and just want to make sure you don't get into real trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by realheavyhands View Post
          I just want to start out by saying I am 16 years old, boy, and am graduated from high school and am in college full time, thought I live with my parents (I did this by taking online courses in the summer to get ahead).
          You joined this forum when you were 4 or 5?

Comment

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            Last edited by HughJass; 05-20-2013, 05:49 AM. Reason: wrong thread

Comment

I got fucked up on it once when I was 14. At first it didn't do much other than make me feel nauseous. Then after a while, I felt a really good high that didn't last particularly long. Maybe I didn't drink enough? Had no interest in trying it again.

Comment

You guys do know drinking too much cough syrup can give you immediate liver failure right?

Comment

Originally posted by sapak View Post
                  You joined this forum when you were 4 or 5?
                  he was 7 yrs old to be fair..

and i doubt, he finish HS.. he don't even know how to make a paragraph and proper use of indent..

another alt to be busted..

Comment

You gotta be careful with that ****, especially the kind with Tylenol in it. Your liver will shut down after 12 hours over a massive dose of Tylenol.

Comment

Working...
                    X