No announcement yet.

50 cent "Mayweather has no income outside of boxing"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
    floyd is not a smart dude. Everybody knows this, When boxing is gone i hope he is smart enough to get rid of his entourage.
    No, everyone doesn't know this *******.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      Minister Farrakhan, what are we going to do with 50? I know he wants to be a promoter, but he's crossed that line.
      I would have gone the Rev. Jackson or Al sharpton and the NAACP over Farrakhan... They should ban 50 from the black race for messin with Floyd.
      Last edited by Alibata; 12-01-2012, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
        I would have gone the Rev. Jackson or Al sharpton and the NAACP over Farrakhan... They should ban 50 from the black race for messin with Floyd.
        He just needs to be re-educated lol.

Comment

He just needs to be re-educated lol.
          Well Floyd can be the face of the nation of Islam. Maybe they can increase their membership once all floyds fans convert.

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
            floyd is not a smart dude. Everybody knows this, When boxing is gone i hope he is smart enough to get rid of his entourage.
            Floyd on his own is useless as a promoter. He needs Haymon and GBP, which on their own would have no use for Floyd.

Comment

Floyd is a dumbazz....okay, tell us something we dont know!

And Curt tells it like it is on how promoters hide fighters from what we the fans wanna see!

Comment

No, everyone doesn't know this *******.
                well they need to re-educate themselves then.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                  He doesn't need to though. It is not a necessity for someone making so many millions at once within a year.
                  he doesn't have endorsements because he is a media nightmare & an arrogant prick. he comes from a family of criminals & just got out of jail for spousal abuse i think...NIKE or any other company doesn't want to deal with him. athletes never have enough money. i doubt he has ever been approached either because of his attitude. if there are going to be boxers getting endorsements it will be guys like pacquiao & the klitschkos...i think floyd will be another tyson & holyfield...

Comment

A boxer who makes his living boxing..amazing

Comment

Dunno what Fiddy is talkin' 'bout. Floyd's got Lottery Soda.

Comment

Working...
                      X