Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we all agree Micheal Wilbon is an idiot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
    But at the same time, Mayweather fans for the most part hate Dan Rafael because of the backlash he's given Floyd over the years. Yet today, being he put the blame on Arum and Pac for the fight not happening, all of a sudden he's a great guy again. I'm sure Wilbon won't be any different if that occurred similarly.

But...as it stands, as far as I can see, the ball's in TR and Pac's court to either call Floyd's bluff, or actually make the fight a reality. Things should get interesting in the next couple days.
    At least Rafael follows the sport regardless of who's side he's taking. Wilbon is ignorant when it comes to boxing and it shows.

Comment

Can't stand the guy

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
        In 2012, if someone disagrees with you: George W. Bush, Obama, Al Gore, Ron Paul, Floyd Mayweather, Manny Pacquiao, Mike Wilbon, ETC ETC ETC ETC they must be an idiot. There can be no other explanation.

Thanks Internetz!

FACT: If tmw Mike Wilbon said it was all Pacquiao's fault, you would be posting it as legit and Mike Wilbon would no longer be an idiot.

Pacquiao fans, vice-versa.
        No its not him hating Floyd that makes me think hes an idiot. Dan Rafael hates Floyd also but he at least gets the facts straight.

Wilbon knows **** about boxing yet he gives insults and criticizes boxers left and right without the slightest idea how complex the sports actually is.

He been in the prime time for 6 years now, he has no excuse to be as ignorant to boxing as he is.

Comment

Even Kornheiser (The other host) is starting to get it, as you saw today. Let Wilbon continue to look like a fool.

Comment

wilbon is a idiot ,and a uncle tom

Comment

Wilbon say and does things for Ratings, he is Skip Bayless...neither no much about Boxing, they are CASUAL BOXING FANS, they only follow the BIG FIGHTS!

I find it funny that even when Mayweather calls Pacquiao out, it is people in the Media as well as some fans still Blaming Mayweather for this fight not happening

Comment

No one on espn outside of the FNF's crew should talk boxing becausse they no nothing about the sport. I'd bet my a$$ I'll murder skip or wilbon on any boxing debate.

Comment

As said before, the guy knows absolutely nothing about boxing. He's just some media fatboy puppet, who would never have the balls to step foot inside a boxing gym (let alone a ring) and has the nerve to call one of the best fighters of our time a coward.

You can't even call him a casual boxing fan, the guy was once talking about how great Pacquiao looked destroying Margarito, then admitted he didn't even watch the damn fight. Some chick who occasionally watches boxing because her husband watches it would smoke him in a boxing debate.

Comment

Working...
                  X