This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheAuthority View Post
    I think it's a personally choice. Some lads like full face some prefer open face.

I take it you are relatively new to boxing? If so, then a headguard that offers more protection could be worth considering as they can help you feel less vulnerable and thus more relaxed in the ring (as well as taking some of the sting off the punches that you will inevitably take).

I personally prefer open face now, but when I first started I did prefer full face headguards.
    That's right, i'm quite new into boxing, so i would prefer a little more protection then a open-face headgear but i whant a good vision to.
    I have looked at Title Tradiotinal/Platinum, Rival High performance and Everlast leather, but cant really dicide so any advice is welcome
    I shop my gear from MMA-One-Stop-Shop.

Comment

I could've sworn I made this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaByrne View Post
        Twines glove all the way!
        You know what, I thought so too, but when I finally got my Twins gloves I was very disappointed.

The leather seemed to be very cheap and thin, compared to my Fairtex 10oz pro boxing gloves. I inspected my Twins gloves more carefully, I noticed there was a tag in each glove that read,

"MADE IN THAILAND COMPOSITION: LEATHER." That was enough for me to know that I need to return the gloves for a refund.

Comment

Boxing gear on ebay, winning , everlast , goldengear (aka fairtex)

hey guys sellen a bunch of gear

winning fg5000: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/110768207202?...84.m1555.l2649

everlast safemax headgear:http://www.ebay.ca/itm/110766246401?...84.m1555.l2649

everlast pro training gloves http://www.ebay.ca/itm/110766246055?...84.m1555.l2649

golden gear / fairtex amateur boxing set for cheap. http://www.ebay.ca/itm/110766246174?...84.m1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/110766246294?...84.m1555.l2649

any questions let me know!

Comment

Ringside Pro Fight Glove vs Winning fight glove

can anyone give me an idea as to what the ringside pro fight gloves are like compared to the winning pro fight gloves?

I know the prices of these gloves are drastically different but that's not what i'm talking about.

I want to know if anyone can compare and contrast the gloves' build, composition, padding, comfort, and type/style/purpose (we all know Winning is the pillow glove, but i want to know how the ringside gloves are in hand protection)

Comment

I ordered the RB20 Rival Elite bag gloves and after inspecting and trying them on I decided to return them. The workmanship looked subpar as the stitching has a lot of loose threads, the leather edges were jagged and the dual velco wrist didn't seem a tight fit at all. Frankly I was very disappointed.

I just ordered the TITLE Gel® Intense Bag Gloves and hope to get them soon.

Comment

boxing gear?

what type of **** do yall who train use?, i need new shoes,probably a cup and maybe headgear also, whats some good ones, i have "Fighting" velcro strap gloves (white) that i got from the TITLE site, they are hard in the front of fist but very comftorable and stablize great...too bad i have **** wrists....

Comment

Originally posted by thatjamaicanguy View Post
                  Ringside Pro Fight Glove vs Winning fight glove

can anyone give me an idea as to what the ringside pro fight gloves are like compared to the winning pro fight gloves?

I know the prices of these gloves are drastically different but that's not what i'm talking about.

I want to know if anyone can compare and contrast the gloves' build, composition, padding, comfort, and type/style/purpose (we all know Winning is the pillow glove, but i want to know how the ringside gloves are in hand protection)
                  I just got a pair of Ringside IMF tech gloves and they are just slightly below winnings, you cant open your full palm and its just a bit stiffer, but in terms of knucle protection they are great.

I will say IMF Tech >>>>>>>> Winnings value wise, I mean the winnings are not that far above the IMF's and they cost $300 and the IMFs I got them for $70.

Comment

Hey guys I need opinions on close face Headgear, I know the winning headgear is by far the best, but it is too ****ing expensive at the time for me!

Everlast MX is any good?

Comment

no idea what the MX is like but its 200 bucks. at that price you might as well just get the FG 2900. it doesnt have a facebar but it offers amazing protection, quality and comfort. everlast sucks.

or just get the fighting gear or ring to cage headgear (with facebar) for around 80 bucks or so. they look like the winning fg 5000 but arent as good obviously

Comment

Working...
                      X