Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whats the proper way to breath thru your nose?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats the proper way to breath thru your nose?

i mean to pace yourself in the ring and not get as tired? also give any other breathing techniques that will help

Breathing Technique

Originally posted by DJ QUIK View Post
    i mean to pace yourself in the ring and not get as tired? also give any other breathing techniques that will help
    One way of developing your breathing in boxing is to use your mouth piece during training, weather your hitting the bags, working the mitts with your coach or simple doing aerobics. Just remember that when your sparring, do not breath with your mouth open. This can be dangerous because if you get caught with an upper-cut from a hard puncher, you get have some dental damage; get a broken jaw or get knocked-OUT! Clear your nose before you train, spar or fight. You can also apply a little Vaseline in your nostrils using a cotton swam. This will keep your nose moist and prevent nosebleeds due to nasal dryness.

Keep Your Hands UP!

Comment

the vaseline got me breathing deeper period. i never realized how dry my nose was. i thought i had a deviated septum but i just had a dry nose and **** was caking up in it. thanks

Comment

Boxers have their mouth completly shut for 12 rounds?

Comment

Do you get enough oxygen when only breathing through the nose? I tried it and it was very hard.

Comment

when u breathe through the nose, think of the air going up through your stomach, then down the chest...

another reason mayweather is known for some of the best breath control...relaxed and using his core consistently

Comment

Working...
            X