No announcement yet.

Hermes got robbed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hermes got robbed

The first round he lost however the 2 other rounds he won. By the rules when you get a ko automatically the opponent loses 2 points and then the interfierance by Landless.

NO more ranting from me!

Kaps was there and he agrees with you

Comment

I ordered the PPV, but of course I didn't get to see it, so I'll have to take your word for it.

Comment

Me too.

Comment

I was there, I seen it. In the first round Josh started strong, was winning, at the end of the round Hermes floored him with a nice punch and finished it up with more punches. I gave that round too Josh. The next two rounds was all Hermes. After they announced the decision, everyone in the crowed boo'd Thompson. Then some ATT guys lifted Hermes on there shoulders and the crowd went nuts. After the fights Tanner and I had a few drinks with Hermes. Really cool guy......

Comment

Other people that were their say Thomson got the decision he deserved. I'm gonna agree with them because I can.

Comment

I've heard nobody say that......

Comment

basterds - Hermes rules

Comment

Thompson must have tried the spinning backfist 10 times, I dont think it hit once. Does he train with Shonie?

Comment

If they would show more prelims instead of read off the hollywood squares celebrity list I could judge for myself. **** the UFC.

Comment

Working...
                    X