Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Poll) In His Prime Was Roy Jones Jr Unbeatable?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED;7940630[B
    ]So every one of Roy's fights was a pay per view? Dude, just stop.[/B]
    LOL. Wow, I didn't even notice he said that gem.Hahahaa.

Comment

Originally posted by Lead Cenobite View Post
      There, I fixed it for you.
      same comment above applies to you. way too biased to discuss this at a sane level

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
        when did I say that? are you just reading one thing and then making up the rest?

out of here, if you want a civilised debate without going off topic and making things up then I will come back. you roy jones fans are bad as calzaghe
        You said his fights did about 400,000 buys. That means people purchased them. That means pay-per-view. Would you like me to write your posts for you as well?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Meaning sell your BS somewhere else. There were never any negotiations with Square Ring. Just Calzaghe and Warren talking amongst themselves.
          You're a clown, you know that? You think you know everything but you don't, you also obviously missed the point of my initial post as well.

Comment

No one is unbeatable but Roy at 168 is the closest thing to SRR at 147 as unbeatable as you can be.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellboy View Post
              That would of been an amazing fight, it nearly happened at LHW, when Nunn was his mandatory.
              But it didn't. There was so many fights that would have been nice to see Jones take but somehow he avoided them. He did fight Pazienza though. Great fighter....

Comment

Originally posted by Hellboy View Post
                You're a clown, you know that? You think you know everything but you don't, you also obviously missed the point of my initial post as well.
                So do you have any links of the negotiations between Square Ring and Warren?

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                  same comment above applies to you. way too biased to discuss this at a sane level
                  Absolutely not since if you scroll back I said Roy and in fact NO ONE was unbeatable.

I asked you to produce bums.

You gave me a list that started with Thulani Maligna.

Then implied buy rates (400k) were bankrupting HBO based on their TV contract with him.

*I* am biased? Okayyyy. Let's just deal in reality okay.

Answer this question: When did you first start watching boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Give me a ****ing break. I've seen the fight and there was no SONNING whatsoever.
                    I'll tell what there wasn't either, Eubank 'eking out a decision'. He won that fight comfortably.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      But it didn't. There was so many fights that would have been nice to see Jones take but somehow he avoided them. He did fight Pazienza though. Great fighter....
                      How exactly did he avoid Nunn? Out of curiousity.

Comment

Working...
                      X