Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Mayweather: A WAR OR TACTICAL MATCH?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
    PAC is gonna tee off and force the pace...Floyd will look like a stud countering and making PAC miss....but by the 6th or 7th round, Floyd will look like a beat up, old, shot fighter

by the 10th, Ellerbee and ***** nation will be in tears

the next day, Boxingscene has transformed into PACLAND
    I think both will recieve punishment

so if pac is able to make floyd bleed then chances are pac will be a bloody mess to as a result of the punches he will take in order to come in and dish em out

Comment

I think Floyd will make him look awkward and perhaps land some clean punches, but its only going to be a matter of time before Pacquiao connects and Mayweathers starts turtling up. Floyd won't like taking shots from Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
        PAC is gonna tee off and force the pace...Floyd will look like a stud countering and making PAC miss....but by the 6th or 7th round, Floyd will look like a beat up, old, shot fighter

by the 10th, Ellerbee and ***** nation will be in tears

the next day, Boxingscene has transformed into PACLAND

Comment

Originally posted by Mangler Sr View Post

so if pac is able to make floyd bleed then chances are pac will be a bloody mess to as a result of the punches he will take in order to come in and dish em out
          that's a rediculous assumption, Floyd barely scratched a 37 year old feathweight.

Comment

Pacquiao is a bralwer so he cannot outbox Mayweather Jr, therefore his only chance to win is by knockout. And what chance of that as Pacquiao has been knocked out twice and Floyd hasnt even been hurt.

Go figure *******s!

Comment

This had the potential to be a great thread..we don't have to ruin it

Comment

Originally posted by joeboy1983 View Post
                This had the potential to be a great thread..we don't have to ruin it
                exactly man

this **** seems to be turning bad

Comment

Originally posted by Mangler Sr View Post

floyd better double up on that xylocaine..

i just cant see floyd hurting pac. hell prolly jus shake his head like clottey and chuckle every end round

Comment

The bottom line is that Pac-man has trouble with pure boxer, mayweather is the best in the game and floyd has trouble with fast south paws..ie..was stunned by chop chop and knocked down by zab..its gonna be a good fight. everything we say is truly specualtion

Comment

Originally posted by MCVAGINA View Post
                      Pacquiao is a bralwer so he cannot outbox Mayweather Jr, therefore his only chance to win is by knockout. And what chance of that as Pacquiao has been knocked out twice and Floyd hasnt even been hurt.

Go figure *******s!
                      dam *****, u still on that? cuz those 2 losses really prevented pac from being the boxing king, right?

Comment

Working...
                      X