Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MTV's Bully Beatdown just proved that MMA fighters are **** and can't box.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

er.... besides the show being scripted and all. It is pretty obvious that the MMA fighters were going easy on the bullies right??? Most of the eps anyway.

Comment

The show is scripted, no wa would an average guy be able to give a good mma fighter trouble.

I mean with boxing, An average dude vs a decent boxer is always a mismatch, regardless of size etc, it's just ridiciulously unfair. I'd expect the same in MMA, or any other combat sport worth it's salt

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
        In college, when I first introduced myself in English class and have to say a little story about yourself, I say i'm a boxer and talk about ti a little. Everyone wants to be my friend after that and tease me saying they wouldn't wanna throw it down with me but i just chuckle.

In speech class I would have guys wanting to get into Boxing after I thoroughly talk to them about it.
        wow awesome story bro! do you go around telling everyone that your a pro boxer so people will view you as a badass? does it stroke your empty ego a little? you are totally a badass dude! lol what a tool....

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
          probably strong enough to make a show of it, if an average joe can sometimes do ok on sheer strength alone.
          No, sir.

I haven't wrestled in a few years, but if you put a boxer in with me - even Wlad - I would beat him.

Comment

just proves that boxing has far more skill involved than MMA.

Comment

i see where the starter of this thread is coming from. Just saw the latest ep and that was the 1st time the bully actually knocked down the MMA figter. The illegal head kick of the MMA figter was really hard.

By the way the previous few eps were all beatdowns.

Comment

Working...
              X