No announcement yet.

floyd-jmm will outsell pacman-hatton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
    matter fact i bet it'll outsell every fight that has happened so far this year
    I think the fact that jmm had 2 close fights w/ pac is what is really selling this fight.

the casual fan will say "hey he had close fights w/ pac so jmm should be able to hang w/ floyd" but they don't know that jmm has had no fights above 135 lbs, and even if they did know they'll think "hey, if pac can do it, jmm can too", but to really be informed, they'd have to had seen:

- jmm/diaz (where jmm got tagged easily and hurt by a feather fised diaz)
    - campbell/diaz (where diaz got beat up much easier by campbell)
    - jmm/casamayor (where casamayor was pretty much semi-shot)
    - casamayor/cruz (where casamayor got gifted w/ a robberyy)

so if all casual fans go by is watching pac/jmm I & II, pac/dlh, and pac/hatton, they're gonna think jmm is fighting on an even playing field.

if they truly thinks so, I think this fight might do well financially because GBP is really pushing the "jmm actually beat pac" line down the casual fans throat.

in anycase I think it's gonna be a great fight and a wonderful set-up / eliminator for the winner to get pac.
    Last edited by Pullcounter; 05-22-2009, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by strugler View Post
      Larry ducking and dodging my question........................................
      never dodging homie..floyd is the biggest draw in boxing..he's carrying and selling this fight himself..those u.k fans dont know who the hell jmm is

Comment

matter fact i bet it'll outsell every fight that has happened so far this year
        Mayweather/JMM will outsell Pac/Hatton. It will outsell every fight that has happened this year.

... that's like saying...

Larry Smith is a moron. Larry Smith is a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by HappyBoxingFan View Post
          Mayweather/JMM will outsell Pac/Hatton. It will outsell every fight that has happened this year.

... that's like saying...

Larry Smith is a moron. Larry Smith is a moron.
          be quiet child..name calling is what kids do..either discuss or leave

Comment

be quiet child..name calling is what kids do..either discuss or leave
            I was just kidding dude... you said the same thing twice...

Comment

Working...
            X