No announcement yet.

Any 911 truthers out there?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Panopticon View Post

Oswald was a freak who wanted to be somebody. That's why he moved to Russia. When he returned. He was angry there were no reporters. If you look deeply into the guy. We will see as to why. Not even going to bother with 911

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      I'm not sure its safe to be in this thread without my trusty tin foil hat on.
      ShoulderRoll got tin foil hats for the low low(price.)

Comment

Originally posted by Josh knight View Post
        Oswald was a freak who wanted to be somebody. That's why he moved to Russia. When he returned. He was angry there were no reporters. If you look deeply into the guy. We will see as to why. Not even going to bother with 911
        How can I look deeply?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          I have my conspiratorial reservations about 9.11, I'd like to know why there isn't any clear footage of the flight that struck the pentagon, seeing as how the pentagon is a well surveillanced top military installation in all of the country.
          I am ashamed of you.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            How can I look deeply?
            Look at his background. He was constantly trying to revolt. He saw that Kennedys parade would be passing his work and he just couldn't help himself. Some theorise that before the lethal shot he might have hesitated. Then thought stuff it. That would explain for the longer pause. Then again he could of been lining up the shot. It's all theories. Here's Jack Ruby's deathbed confession.
            http://www.jfk-online.com/rubydeathbed.html
            Ruby had no reason to lie. Here was his chance to tell the world it's a conspiracy. If your looking at this with an open mind. Then this should shut the case. Here some more sourced back information on Ruby saying their was no conspiracy.
            http://www.jfk-online.com/ruby-conspiracy.html
            Last edited by Josh knight; 08-14-2017, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Panopticon View Post

All those videos are like numerology. They try to fit everything disregarding facts.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                All those videos are like numerology. They try to fit everything disregarding facts.
                What about what Norman Mineta testified? Then can you explain Building 7 and why it collapsed?

Comment

To all the 911 truthers. Your mind is made up. So anything I say will be dismissed. Maybe one thing you guys have got is the pentagon but still it's not a strong case. I do ask one thing please do not harass or bring in family members of the deceased. You can have your crazy conspiracy that makes you feel like your special because you can see things others don't but leave out the family members and the deceased. This is why Sandy Hook conspiracy nut jobs piss me off. Some of them actually ring family members of the deceased frequently and tell them how they are actors and how dare they do what they have done.
                  http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-0...uthers/7546536
                  That's taking this crap to far. They are even asking for Trump to help stop it.
                  https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.bb...nding-39194035
                  Last edited by Josh knight; 08-14-2017, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Personally I believe it to be an Islamic terrorist attack. As much as I believe Oswald shot JFk. Am willing to debate both.
                    Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
                    I agree thread closed
                    ^This. I had an idiot at my last job who was one of those conspiracy wackos. His stupid beliefs do an incredible injustice to the people who were Killed That Day. Complete nonsense.

Comment

Look at his background. He was constantly trying to revolt.
                      Oswald was the perfect patsy, that's why they used him.

Comment

Working...
                      X