Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

selby has come back very strong

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
      Andrew was even more highly rated than Lee in the ams. Seems like he might have turned pro too late though as he's carrying a lot of bad habits. Higa flattens him for sure if he makes it to that fight
      I wasn't aware of that, this is the first time I've really seen him.

He's not avoiding the right hand at all and falling short a lot. Mix in very little power and his ceiling doesn't look too high.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
        I wasn't aware of that, this is the first time I've really seen him.

He's not avoiding the right hand at all and falling short a lot. Mix in very little power and his ceiling doesn't look too high.
        He is not very physically imposing and his jittery movement and arm punches won't cut it against top pros. You can see there is talent underneath it but can he evolve enough to win a world title as a 28 year old flyweight? Probably not imo. If he gets through this fight it will have been a valuable lesson though

Comment

selby wins and then declares ' i dont like boxing'

i wouldnt like it either if a Nicaraguan was battering me around the ring & dropped me for the first time in my career

Comment

kennedy v askin on now

i have a feeling kennedy is going night night

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Selby got dropped???? I noticed he was fighting a pretty experienced guy with a good record.
              Who is the girl in your Signature?

Comment

lol down goes kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  selby wins and then declares ' i dont like boxing'

i wouldnt like it either if a Nicaraguan was battering me around the ring & dropped me for the first time in my career
                  LMFAO.

Imma have to look that up on YouTube later.

Outside of the KD how close was the fight? Was it just a flash KD? Almost threw some money on the young central American cuz dude had a lot of experience, a punch & was a +600 dog.

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
                    Who is the girl in your Signature?
                    Panda Supreme.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      LMFAO.

Imma have to look that up on YouTube later.

Outside of the KD how close was the fight? Was it just a flash KD? Almost threw some money on the young central American cuz dude had a lot of experience, a punch & was a +600 dog.

there was a totally bizarre 30 seconds or so where the interviewer didnt know what to say and proceeded to have a live on air shrink session with him

' so what would you like to do with your life' etc

It looked like a slip at first but the replay showed a flush shot right on the chen, he was hurt badly in the next round as well but deserved the W, came back very strong and picked some lovely shots.

Comment

Working...
                      X