No announcement yet.

Another lovely cop video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
    Can anyone inform that this is real because I can't find any credible news site reporting it. If it is real than this goes to show you Law Enforcers need more thorough training and be mentally evaluated each year.
    Yes it's real wtf lol. The investigation has already found that they acted in self defense. The guy did have a gun, you can see it in the video behind him. He had a .45 all bullets that were shot were 9mm

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Translation: Lets dig up anything we can to minimize how wrong and incompetent the police were in this instance.
      Yes, lets.

But really. We wouldn't want to go investigate too deep into the other side's potential faults, right. God forbid that it may turn out the guy was actually far from a victim and a serious threat to those around him.
      Last edited by BKM-; 12-20-2015, 12:47 PM.

Comment

cops made mistakes, but the dude clearly looks like he's not putting his hands behind his back in spite of the guns being out, bullets flying around.

the guy who doesn't put his hands behind his back at that point is dangerous, and a threat to your life if you've got a gun on you that he can get a hold of.

i'll be curious to see how this unfolds. that guy was unarmed, and the shooting of the cop was done by the other cop, by the look of it.

the shooting was excessive, but the guy can arguably be considered to be resisting in a manner that warrants deadly force.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
          Yes, lets.

But really. We wouldn't want to go investigate too deep into the other side's potential faults, right. God forbid that it may turn out the guy was actually far from a victim and a serious threat to those around him.
          Unarmed and with two grown men on top of him. No need to shoot him.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
            Yes, lets.

he's obviously a threat. he's struggling with cops who are threatening to shoot him. he's got a ton to lose. he's struggling with cops who have their guns out and are threatening to kill him. he's obviously not above trying to get the gun.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              Yes it's real wtf lol. The investigation has already found that they acted in self defense. The guy did have a gun, you can see it in the video behind him. He had a .45 all bullets that were shot were 9mm
              I asked because this **** almost seems like some three stooges antics. I mean wtf are they teach these law enforcers when one accidentally shots his partner in the stomach and retaliates by shooting the arrested citizen.

Also I asked because I couldn't find anything on the web from major news sites like CNN, Washington Post, etc but that was before I found out this happened earlier thei year so I'll have to look again.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                he's obviously a threat. he's struggling with cops who are threatening to shoot him. he's got a ton to lose. he's struggling with cops who have their guns out and are threatening to kill him. he's obviously not above trying to get the gun.
                That's what I'm thinking. After seeing that(and not seeing what lead up to that situation 'cause it's missing from the video) there's no way I'm gonna pile on with the thought of "Cops saw a guy riding a bike with headphones on, they feel like killing him".

Comment

If you look at 1:30 the cop on the left reaches to his waist and grabs the gun he originally took from the suspect and plants it right next to him, before reaching for his own gun and shooting him execution style 4 times.

This is premeditated murder. As soon as the cop said "I've been shot" the guy's fate was sealed.
                  Last edited by Cechmate; 12-20-2015, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Dont struggle against the cops you wont die, keep struggling and theirs a good chance you will.
                    Last edited by Rocky...; 12-20-2015, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                      Dont struggle against the cops you wont die, keep strurggling and theirs a good chance you will.
                      True words.

I have a feeling that with guys like this, they have this foolish pride that makes them not want to 'submit' and stop resisting to the cops. Not wanting to 'go out like that' etc.

In fact I'm pretty sure that's what I heard in the video too, I mentioned earlier that Aguilar seemed to have a friend nearby shouting and encouraging him to keep fighting the cops. Listen to the slang you can hear it pretty well.

Comment

Working...
                      X