Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

jmm's fight night weight if he fight pac at.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jmm's fight night weight if he fight pac at.....

lw, jww and ww......and what would be pacs?....( fight night weight please)

here's what i think:

at 135
    jmm - 145 pac- 148

at 140
    jmm- 145 .. pac- 148

at 144
    jmm- 147 pac- 149

so how is their fight on november not a fair fight?......discuss!

I'm trying to understand the point people are making about fight night weight. Part of fight game is making weight.

And besides unofficial fight night weight don't factor in whether they have cloths on or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
      I'm trying to understand the point people are making about fight night weight. Part of fight game is making weight.

And besides unofficial fight night weight don't factor in whether they have cloths on or not.

here's the point.......particularly this upcoming pac marquez trilogy

some have been sayin the reason why this is'nt a fair fight is becuase it's going to be at ww....how is that even possible when whether at lw, jww, or ww, both will come in at around the same weight....

they say, oh jmm will be fat and bloated...reall?..jmm vs katsidis was 145 at fight night....was he bloated then?...was he fat then?...

are they expecting jmm to outweigh pac?...

nah mean bro?......them mofos whos sayin it are not thinking right!

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post

some have been sayin the reason why this is'nt a fair fight is becuase it's going to be at ww....how is that even possible when whether at lw, jww, or ww, both will come in at around the same weight....

they say, oh jmm will be fat and bloated...reall?..jmm vs katsidis was 145 at fight night....was he bloated then?...was he fat then?...

I get it.When concerning Pacman weightclasses don't matter.Then Guido,why are there weight classes to begin with??There is no way around the fact that a welterweight fight is a welterweight fight.Fight night weight is after rehydration from making weight the night before.U can't discount facts to make a case for Pacm...................well,actually U can,that's how Pacman's *******s justify ****.Never mind,I'll leave U to ur ignorance,carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          I get it.When concerning Pacman weightclasses don't matter.Then Guido,why are there weight classes to begin with??There is no way around the fact that a welterweight fight is a welterweight fight.Fight night weight is after rehydration from making weight the night before.U can't discount facts to make a case for Pacm...................well,actually U can,that's how Pacman's *******s justify ****.Never mind,I'll leave U to ur ignorance,carry on.
          why dont you state your numbers and let's discuss it in a sensible way rather than saying ..it's wrong , it's unfair etc...so far, you hav not stated any reason why it is not a fair fight....

again , what do you think would be jmms and pacs weight if the fight happens at lw, jww, and ww?.....

Comment

Fight should be at 135-140 but no sweat off my balls over the catchweight. It just means both guys will be pretty much fully hydrated at the weigh-ins instead of drying out. In other words, both guys will be healthy but Pac will be a bit bigger than JMM.

140 and under gives JMM a weight advantage as he is healthier at that weight and pac will have to dry himself out to make 140, let alone anything lower than that.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post

As far as I can tell the argument against this fight pretty much boils down to this. If pac isn't forced to cut weight he's gonna be too good for jmm and marquez is gonna get ****ed up. If the fight were at 135, 140, or 144, or even 147, they would both weigh the exact same on fight night, it doesn't matter how many ways u slice it. The only difference will be if one or both of them have to cut weight. My guess is pac comes in closer to 147 fight night and jmm comes in around 144. At this point as long as pac doesn't have to drain himself he's gonna be way too much for the warrior mexican, and that's what's got people pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                Fight should be at 135-140 but no sweat off my balls over the catchweight. It just means both guys will be pretty much fully hydrated at the weigh-ins instead of drying out. In other words, both guys will be healthy but Pac will be a bit bigger than JMM.

140 and under gives JMM a weight advantage as he is healthier at that weight and pac will have to dry himself out to make 140, let alone anything lower than that.
                could you state what would be jmm's fight night weight if the fight happens at lw, jww and ww please!......if you dont mind bro...

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDaWg View Post
                  As far as I can tell the argument against this fight pretty much boils down to this. If pac isn't forced to cut weight he's gonna be too good for jmm and marquez is gonna get ****ed up. If the fight were at 135, 140, or 144, or even 147, they would both weigh the exact same on fight night, it doesn't matter how many ways u slice it. The only difference will be if one or both of them have to cut weight. My guess is pac comes in closer to 147 fight night and jmm comes in around 144. At this point as long as pac doesn't have to drain himself he's gonna be way too much for the warrior mexican, and that's what's got people pissed.
                  yup.....exactly what it is.....

Comment

weighing in 144 fight night is not the same as weighing in 144 weigh day.. 2 defferent types of 144.

Comment

Working...
                    X