No announcement yet.

Loeffler asks to extend bid date to WBA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    The fight can be made tomorrow if Loeffler stop playing games. If he really wants the fight made then take it to purse bid or pay the man what he wants!!!

Only Loeffler is asking for an extension not Jacobs side. The WBA needs to reject this request like they rejected Jacobs request for a 40% split.

Of course GGG fans will spin this like Loeffler is really trying to make the fight. If he was really trying to make the fight the fight could be made tomorrow!!!!!!
    If it goes to purse bid, Jacobs vacates and the fight is dead. That may work for Jacobs, but Ggg would much rather take his scalp in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      If it goes to purse bid, Jacobs vacates and the fight is dead. That may work for Jacobs, but Ggg would much rather take his scalp in the ring
      If that's the case why isn't Jacobs team asking for an extension?

Comment

The fight can be made tomorrow if Loeffler stop playing games. If he really wants the fight made then take it to purse bid or pay the man what he wants!!!

Only Loeffler is asking for an extension not Jacobs side. The WBA needs to reject this request like they rejected Jacobs request for a 40% split.

Of course GGG fans will spin this like Loeffler is really trying to make the fight. If he was really trying to make the fight the fight could be made tomorrow!!!!!!
        You are saying Jacobs will accept 25%? I thought you all said he should vacate if that happened.

Comment

Wow. most of you guys are f**king idiots.

1. I understand it is fun to speculate, but we don't know what is going on in these negotiations.

2. Sometimes it is fair to draw a conclusion, but we don't know any of the specifics. Haymon doesn't talk to the media, and Loeffler always gives the politically correct answer.

3. The only thing that can be concluded here is that K2 is trying to make this fight happen. It sucks that we have to wait, but it is better than not making the fight at all.

4. It is insane how some of you spin absolutely everything. A couple weeks ago it wasn't fair that Loefler was pushing for a purse bid after negotiations stalled. Then it wasn't fair when the WBA confirmed that Golovkin gets 75% of a potential purse bid. And now, when k2 sacrifices time and a wasted December date for their star fighter in order to hash out a deal to fight Jacobs, k2 somehow doesn't want the fight??? You guys are nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            You are saying Jacobs will accept 25%? I thought you all said he should vacate if that happened.
            Who, which posters, said Jacobs should vacate?

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              I never said he'll vacate. If Loeffler really wants the fight made it can be made tomorrow. Loeffler is the one that asked for the early bid now he's asking for an extension?!? Jacobs side isn't asking for one. It's Loeffler

Comment

If that's the case why isn't Jacobs team asking for an extension?
                Hmmm I wonder why

Comment

I never said he'll vacate. If Loeffler really wants the fight made it can be made tomorrow. Loeffler is the one that asked for the early bid now he's asking for an extension?!? Jacobs side isn't asking for one. It's Loeffler
                  You're gonna get dizzy, dude

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
                    and Loeffler always gives the politically correct answer.
                    Lol

Industry guards?. This is like people watching one news channel their whole life and never questioning levels of reporting or political affiliations of the broadcasting firm.

Suspension of disbelief.

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
                      Wow. most of you guys are f**king idiots.

3. The only thing that can be concluded here is that K2 is trying to make this fight happen. It sucks that we have to wait, but it is better than not making the fight at all.
                      The fight can be made tomorrow. That's the point of the purse bid. Loeffler is the one that called for an early purse bid now he's asking for an extension. He's all over the place. Stop playing

Comment

Working...
                      X