No announcement yet.

Golovkin Let Jacobs Punch him in the Face All Night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by animelive View Post
    Hmm I wonder what it could be. perhaps because Danny cheated to outweigh him and had height and reach? Still lit up Danny's face. All that weight didn't stop him from spitting blood
    What is this cheating **** you guys keep throwing out. The 2nd weigh in wasn't​ commission mandated. Stop trying to make it seem GGG overcame some incredible disadvantage. If anything, he finally fought an above average career middleweight such as himself and was in a close fight that he arguably lost.

We're going to apply the same logic as people have to other close fights. Let's see if GGG gives him a rematch. I think him and his team realize they dodged a bullet and will try to cash out soon. He's not this monster you guys make him out to be and that's fine, he's still a good fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos View Post
      So you wanna blame him for not being aggressive enough against a guy who ran away or clinched the whole time?
      Here's another thing, if he's as good as you guys think he is, break the clinch and work inside. The ref was very slow to break them since he wanted them to work out but guess what... GGG has no inside fighting game. I noticed that as far back as the rosado fight. He can't fight inside or off the back foot. Danny was smothering him and GGG had no answer to create the distance for his offense.

You all are doing them both a disservice by making all these Bs excuses.

Comment

couldnt agree more some Golovkin fans needed that reality check he is not this invincible wrecking machine he is not even an elite fighter he has good attributes and is a solid fighter sure but in his first ever real test against a legit fighter whos decent he lost really plus he is 35 years old so there aint much left in the tank anyway

the dark destroyer would have put him in a body bag

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
          Here's another thing, if he's as good as you guys think he is, break the clinch and work inside. The ref was very slow to break them since he wanted them to work out but guess what... GGG has no inside fighting game. I noticed that as far back as the rosado fight. He can't fight inside or off the back foot. Danny was smothering him and GGG had no answer to create the distance for his offense.

You all are doing them both a disservice by making all these Bs excuses.
          Ummm, he threw more, landed more, had a higher connect rate, and had a KO, and all this against a guy who was running away when he wasn't hugging, but you're complaining that GGG didn't waste energy fighting the clinch?

Who's the one coming up with excuses, champ?

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
            couldnt agree more some Golovkin fans needed that reality check he is not this invincible wrecking machine he is not even an elite fighter he has good attributes and is a solid fighter sure but in his first ever real test against a legit fighter whos decent he lost really plus he is 35 years old so there aint much left in the tank anyway

the dark destroyer would have put him in a body bag
            So who might I ask is elite at 160? What current boxer has a better resume than him at mw right now? I won't hold my breath for an answer.........

Comment

Originally posted by chaos View Post
              So who might I ask is elite at 160? What current boxer has a better resume than him at mw right now? I won't hold my breath for an answer.........

bit of a foolish question because there is NO elite fighter right now at 160 its a weak division and if your a true boxing fan you will acknowledge jacobs was the true winner last night meaning golovkin is the only 2nd best in a weak division

Comment

Ive Said this again, Canelo is gonna whoop GGG assess...

Comment

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
                  You are making it seem like hagler,monzon and some greats didnt have close fights with regular guys. SMH.

Its like some people here got really happy because GGG went 12 rounds. Like that was some kind of lose to him.

I picked ggg to KO in the 6th round. I was dead wrong, but dont make it seem like jacobs was toying with GGG or something near that. They guy got dropped , buzzed, his head was flying back alot of times in the fight, he ate jabs just like the rest of the previous guys ggg fought.

So you(ggg haters) are the ones who need to cut these BS. Have a great day
                  Stop comparing ggg to those guys, they have great wins, ggg doesnt...
                  They had some off nights cuz they fought the best...

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
                    What is this cheating **** you guys keep throwing out. The 2nd weigh in wasn't​ commission mandated. Stop trying to make it seem GGG overcame some incredible disadvantage. If anything, he finally fought an above average career middleweight such as himself and was in a close fight that he arguably lost.

We're going to apply the same logic as people have to other close fights. Let's see if GGG gives him a rematch. I think him and his team realize they dodged a bullet and will try to cash out soon. He's not this monster you guys make him out to be and that's fine, he's still a good fighter.
                    Lol shut up until your brain can process logic. If Jacobs didn't want the belt he should have told GGG so they were on equal grounds. You can close your ears but GGG was fighting against a whole weight class disadvantage and Jacobs was in no way a 'middleweight' that fight. Jacobs is still a dishonest POS for pulling that stunt.doesnt matter anyway. Karma is a *****

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
                      bit of a foolish question because there is NO elite fighter right now at 160 its a weak division and if your a true boxing fan you will acknowledge jacobs was the true winner last night meaning golovkin is the only 2nd best in a weak division
                      GGG threw more, landed more, did more damage, got a kd and landed at a higher rate. So what exactly did Jacobs do to earn your nut-swinging?

Comment

Working...
                      X