Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Program name to spy on my computer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actually im trying to "trust" my kids... My daughter in perticular. But she is at an age that I am not comfortable with... I dont have sisters and wifey is having a hard time I just want to have a general idea of what I can do

Comment

Originally posted by Nemisis View Post
      actually im trying to "trust" my kids... My daughter in perticular. But she is at an age that I am not comfortable with... I dont have sisters and wifey is having a hard time I just want to have a general idea of what I can do
      Ahhh what better way to trust your kids than spy on them lol.

Comment

http://download.cnet.com/Free-Keylog...-10419683.html

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
          Ahhh what better way to trust your kids than spy on them lol.
          hey, My daughter is someone I am not going to let out of my sight. I know how her mother and I were... kids come up with the craziest excuses and its just a fail safe.
          Last edited by Nemisis; 05-15-2013, 11:19 PM.

Comment

hey, My daughter is someone I am not going to let out of my sight. I know how her mother and I were... kids come up with the craziest excuses and its just a fail safe.
            These are the contradictions at the center of human existence. You messed up having her, and part of you thinks it was a mistake you don't want her to repeat. But she's also the most important thing to you/best thing to ever happen to you, and you wouldn't trade her for anything, including having the life back you sacrificed in having her. Gotta love this stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
              These are the contradictions at the center of human existence. You messed up having her, and part of you thinks it was a mistake you don't want her to repeat. But she's also the most important thing to you/best thing to ever happen to you, and you wouldn't trade her for anything, including having the life back you sacrificed in having her. Gotta love this stuff.
              exactly why i feel guilty everytime i wear a condom.

Comment

Show her the bestgore website with pictures of dead sluts, that'll set her straight.

Comment

Just set parental controls on the computer. She will send bad pictures with her phone anyways, then her friends will post them on the internet. Welcome to the computer age.

Comment

Refog Keylogger.

Comment

Yeah they exist. The one my ex used on me monitored every single thing I did on my computer from hers. It also tracked every keystroke I typed.

Which one that ***** used I have no idea. That **** should be illegal. I access my bank accounts on my computer, and she found out all my passwords.

Comment

Working...
                      X