Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Untold Stories of Cus'Dmatto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is around, he just hasn't posted back.

Comment

sum of u mans r propa gullible!!

da guys bull****in, how obvious can it get!?

Comment

You sound like the ultimate definition of a chav, no offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Cockyb
          sum of u mans r propa gullible!!

da guys bull****in, how obvious can it get!?
          atleast its entertaining

Comment

well theres one of these stories about cus meeting beau jack in miami in a hotel and beau was shining shoes, so he offered to shine cuss' shoes but cus wouldnt let him do so he insisted that beau jack get up on the chair and let him shine his shoes instead, which he did....theres a pic of it around but idk lemme see if i can find it

Comment

so how do i sound like a chav????

and id rather sound like chav dan be taken for a fool! lol

Comment

I'm glad I've started going back a few pages in this lounge because there is some interesting threads!

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by joeboxer View Post
                  Sports Illistrated once asked Cus who the meanest boxer he ever met or worked with was........

The answer was not Mike Tyson. Cus actually said Mike wouldn't even be in the top ten. He thought that Teddy Atlas was meaner than Mike, and Teddy was a *****.

The meanest boxer hands down, no contest, absolutly, was Floyd Patterson.

He said he would not be suprised to find out if Floyd killed somebody back in the day. Cus said that he remembered a time when Floyd was sparring somebody and hit them really hard in the stomach, the guy bent over and threw up, Floyd paused for a second then punched the guy in the back of the head. He knocked him out so that he fell right into the pile of his own vomit.

That sparring partner never came back by the way.

And Sports Illistrated didn't publish this interview because Cus refused to say that Mike was the meanest boxer ever.
                  - -Gonna check with my bookseller to see if there's a bio on Cus.

Before my time, but definitely a higher order being.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                    - -Gonna check with my bookseller to see if there's a bio on Cus.

Before my time, but definitely a higher order being.
                    LMAO 😂

what?

Comment

Cus added to the technical and historical fabric of boxing. Not many actually add something new to a field as old as boxing. It is like adding something to painting. Only a few are so honored. As for his quality as a moral creature, that is another discussion entirely. Some say he buggered Patterson, which might have made him meaner. And I guess he WAS a genius, if that was his plan.

Comment

Working...
                      X