Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Jobs has died...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tbh I never used any of Apples products, but still R.I.P.

Comment

He quit one of his first jobs, designing video games for Atari, to backpack across India and take psychedelic drugs. Those experiences, Jobs said later, shaped his creative vision.
      Now I've got an excuse to do some shrooms.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
        Actually mine was up first.
        I did see your thread, first. Anyways, RIP Steve Jobs.

Comment

APPLE today said founder Steve Jobs has died, aged 56.

Industry watchers called him a master innovator - changing the worlds of computing, recorded music and communications, ABC News in the US reported.

He had taken three medical leaves of absence in the last seven years. The first came in 2004 when he was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, a usually fatal form, but he managed to recover with treatment.

He also underwent a liver transplant in 2009, and earlier this year, he was granted another leave for an undisclosed illness.

After several years of failing health, Mr Jobs announced on August 24, 2011 that he was stepping down as Apple's chief executive.

Apple released a statement saying: "We are deeply saddened to announce that Steve Jobs passed away today."

"Steve’s brilliance, passion and energy were the source of countless innovations that enrich and improve all of our lives. The world is immeasurably better because of Steve."

"His greatest love was for his wife, Laurene, and his family. Our hearts go out to them and to all who were touched by his extraordinary gifts."

Comment

Not even $10 Billion can keep you alive

RIP

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
              it's official..........

Comment

RIP. Seemed like a good guy and I thank him for all the nice stuff he invented.

Comment

Damn, rest in peace.

Comment

Sad to see such a great guy go. I never knew him, but he made a massive influence on my life, and that which I am massively grateful for. RIP Steve.

Comment

Damn I feel like y father died. Steve jobs changed the world.

Comment

Working...
                      X