No announcement yet.

Rebels storm Gaddafis palace and wear his cloths and jewlery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pcpc View Post
    trust a ****** like yourself to use wiki........
    Trust a dip**** teenage internet rebel to take advantage of the fact that nobody will make them disappear to a torture prison in the night for being anti-government in order to praise a dictator who made political organisation against his party punishable by death.

Comment

Comment

shut the **** up you stupid ****, Dont tell me about North Africa, At the end of the day everything you know you have learned through you ****y biased news sources and go around shouting it out on here like you have first hand experience, you dont know **** about Arab politics and **** about Libya and whats going on there, all you know is the bull**** you have been fed through you TV. You talk about death squads yet do you know someone who has had this experience? have you seen it? NO you just heard or read about it from wherever. GTFO my thread.

Comment

Originally posted by VETS View Post
          Hes the president of labia
          He had a corps of hot women defending him.

All hotties that could kick our asses.

What's not to like about that?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            Trust a dip**** teenage internet rebel to take advantage of the fact that nobody will make them disappear to a torture prison in the night for being anti-government in order to praise a dictator who made political organisation against his party punishable by death.
            Damn, squeal is being a debby downer here.

Quit introducing facts and stick to the hot women brigade he had.

I gotta find pics man.

Something about hot women soliders with their guns across their buttocks that intrigues me.

Comment

People need to take it easy on piglet, he's English. Being an imperialist warmonger is embedded in his dna. It would be like being upset with a bat for sleeping upside down or for poking fun at a ****** because he speaks in a peculiar manner.

He can't help it.

But even I thought he'd be able to do better than jewikipidia.

Comment

brb, i'm gonna go re-edit that wikipedia article he posted and give people the actual facts.

In the meantime, fap to his female bodyguards.

fapfapfapfap

Comment

That line about Qaddafi putting dissidents in prison is funny though. I wonder if he had anything as hardcore as the U.S.A patriot act and secret renditions program.

I doubt he was that advanced tho. You leave that kinda thing to the professionals.

Furhrer-moar.

Countries Qaddafi invaded and destroyed: 0

Countries the U.S/U.K/Nato invaded and destroyed: 9000.

PWN.

Comment

Pure ownage in this thread.

Comment

squelpiggy is a ****sexual

Comment

Working...
                      X