No announcement yet.

Big Love

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fenix View Post
    Big Love is cool but it sometimes runs on the boring side. I guess it's cuz I usually like to watch stuff with more guns, drugs, violence & cursing. But Margene is cute and the whole Polygamist thing is kinda interesting to watch play out.

That Roman Grants' an evil old geezer.
    he was shot several times.. so I'm wondering if they are killing him off

Comment

Originally posted by ~Mi*Vida*Loca~ View Post
      probay too demanding on the contract

Vida do you watch ER? that is one of the best drama series i ever seen. there is so much emotion and stress that makes the show intersting.

It kinda weird this Big Love but for me i see it as normal some family the difference between the oldest one and youngest one is more than 30 years

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_mas View Post

Vida do you watch ER? that is one of the best drama series i ever seen. there is so much emotion and stress that makes the show intersting.

It kinda weird this Big Love but for me i see it as normal some family the difference between the oldest one and youngest one is more than 30 years
        I used to watch ER all the time ..but then I don't know just lost interest. I haven't watched it in like 3 years.

Comment

I used to watch ER all the time ..but then I don't know just lost interest. I haven't watched it in like 3 years.
          I didnt watch the first season but i watch the season where there is Pfier the black actor in 8-mile who is the friend of eminem in the movie.

there is alot of thing going on at the same time that sometimes peopel expet them to be like robot.

you know imagine all in a sec you got all this critical discsions and have other personal problems you put them aside.

many people even think doctors dont have live outside the hospital

Comment

I've cought up a bit. I'm still a few episodes behind.

Pretty good season so far overall, but Im not really a fan of the whole Roman beef. It's starting to drag, and I just want the guy off my TV already.

The whole family dynamic is what got me interested in the first place, so I like how the kids are rebeling and having conflicts with their religion. Bill having to juggle so much with the wives, and getting the gambling business going is good too...

Comment

Alvey killing his own dad...That's messed up. You can tell his wife is totally into being the First Wife with the power now. I love that Nikki stole 60 k from the compound, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_mas View Post

ER is great but that show has been on forever and has seen its best days come and gone already. Still a decent show I guess. My wife still watches it.

Wait a minute. Are you saying that being married to more than one person at a time is normal in your family? That's ****ed up man, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Dual Champs View Post
                  Alvey killing his own dad...That's messed up. You can tell his wife is totally into being the First Wife with the power now. I love that Nikki stole 60 k from the compound, lol.
                  yea but Nikki has money issue anyways.. why do you say it was Alvey? or are you talking about now with the pain medicines and such?

Comment

yea but Nikki has money issue anyways.. why do you say it was Alvey? or are you talking about now with the pain medicines and such?
                    Yeah. First they remove him from the hospital against the doctors wishes and then they shoot him up with an overdose of pain medication. Alvey wouldn't even let his mom, Roman's First wife in to see Roman.

It is messed up that Nikki is hording the money to herself, but she has that bingo/gambling thing going on now too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dual Champs View Post
                      Yeah. First they remove him from the hospital against the doctors wishes and then they shoot him up with an overdose of pain medication. Alvey wouldn't even let his mom, Roman's First wife in to see Roman.

It is messed up that Nikki is hording the money to herself, but she has that bingo/gambling thing going on now too.
                      yea and not to mention Alvey did that whole little ceremony thing making it look like he's the next prophet.

Comment

Working...
                      X