Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why on earth do I find many people having to defend DRUG TESTS???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck you, I pay good money to watch these fights I want to make sure they're performing at their absolute best. If they aren't using PEDs Im offended and I feel cheated.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
      Plus show me a ***** posting a logical way??

\

I'll wait...
      man you're stupid
      you dont get it
      a "*****" is just like a "*******"
      there is no logic in eithers posts

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        Archie Moore won his last fight at 47 years old.
        That is true, but he was clearly on the slide by the Ali fight, a fight in which he got koed within 4 rounds. Hopkins looked much better in both the Pavlik and Ornelis fight than he did against Taylor. The oppossite of what should be happening.

Comment

It's the intentions of Mayweather that people don't agree with, they think he's using it as an excuse, therefore they don't agree with it. Regardless of what you think of him i still think it's a good thing for the sport.

My opinion is this; In a sport where lives can be lost in an instant, if Mayweather wants his own fights to be on an even playing field then so be it, If he's willing to undergo the testing then i see no problem with him requesting the same of his opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Equinox View Post
            Out of all things lol. It just hit me recently. WTF is going on here? Why do I constantly find my self having to argue for the strictest drug test? This shouldnt be happening.

What has fanaticism come to?
            Another stupid whiny thread. When are these people going to smarten up?

Who are you kidding? Why do you keep insulting people's intelligence? Or are you just inherently stupid? Fraud Jr says he wants to clean up the sport. And you morons out of your natural hate for Pac are gullible enough to think he is sincere. And where have you people been all these years? Why weren't you raising your voices then? Aren't you even curious to know what actions Fraud Jr has done so far to support his "sincerity"? Has he gone to any commission yet to put forward his requests even if only for ceremonial purposes? None of that has happened. WTF is he waiting for? Christmas? Bottom line is, it's all talk. And here you are in your stupid element again and can't even admit it.

Here's something for you: Pac will most likely not be around for probably more than a year after his next fight with Clottey. I don't think the fight with Mayweather will happen. Fraud Jr, the challenger, is not dying to fight Pac. He's too scared. So there it is.

So now you and your ilk will be left without a horse to beat. I'd expect you to keep on talking about this sport cleaning on all fights without Pac in the picture.

Comment

Working...
            X