Daniel Jacobs is on the Lance Armstrong time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    I'm just going to be honest I don't follow professional cycling, at all

I don't really care who's roiding either way.

however, some of us might care that posters are mocking cancer and PEDs as some new synonymousity

Comment

One poster writes he doesn't care if Jacobs recently passed the vada tests. Some people just gonna hate a brother regardless.

Comment

Huh¿??¿??¿??

Comment

GGG fanatics are still doing damage control. shows how confident they are GGG actually won that fight.

he rehydrated 200 pounds doe.

keep scrambling for excuses to justify that gift.

Comment

You know looking back on the whole lance armstrong thing, I'm not mad at the guy.

I mean the dude had cancer, the mother****er was about to die, after you come back from that one, what else can life throw at you.

If I was him, I would have been like **** it i might as well roid. Who gives a **** I just beat death.
            Yeah he got a raw deal, they cant even give a winner for the years he got his Tour De Frances stripped, turns out they were all on drugs. Just you only hear about Lance Armstrong. Same thing with Ben Johnson, remember as a kid he was made to look like the devil, later you find out everyone else was on something in that race, Johnson the only that got his life turned upside down

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
              GGG fanatics are still doing damage control. shows how confident they are GGG actually won that fight.

he rehydrated 200 pounds doe.

keep scrambling for excuses to justify that gift.

Comment

I'm just going to be honest I don't follow professional cycling, at all

I don't really care who's roiding either way.
                Cycling drug stories are the best, this one is hysterical

On stage 12 of the 1955 Tour, the riders went over Mount Ventoux. Ten kilometres from the summit, said the journalist Jacques Augendre, French rider Jean Malléjac was: "Streaming with sweat, haggard and comatose, he was zigzagging and the road wasn't wide enough for him... He was already no longer in the real world, still less in the world of cyclists and the Tour de France."Malléjac collapsed, falling to the ground with one foot still trapped in a pedal. The other leg pedalled on in the air. He was, said Pierre Chany, "completely unconscious, his face the colour of a corpse, a freezing sweat ran on his forehead

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  pretty clear jacobs is on something. im sorry that takes away from the feel good story of him coming back from cancer and almost beating ggg but just think about it objectively. has put on a **** load of muscle recently, working with victor conte, rehydrates a stupid amount and skips the second weigh in. just cause he did vada testing recently doesnt mean ****, he could have used all the gear before then.
                  VADA worked with Victor Conte, VADA is juicing OMG.

Comment

did he ever start the vada testing? idk. during the fight I just thought, 'this is what vada does, a knockout puncher is scared to let his hands go even with a size advantage, and when he does let his hands go, his punches don't have near the same effect.' Maybe it was just GGG's chin. I just assumed he started testing at some point, although I've never actually seen an article on it.

Comment

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
                      did he ever start the vada testing? idk. during the fight I just thought, 'this is what vada does, a knockout puncher is scared to let his hands go even with a size advantage, and when he does let his hands go, his punches don't have near the same effect.' Maybe it was just GGG's chin. I just assumed he started testing at some point, although I've never actually seen an article on it.
                      http://vada-testing.org/danny-jacobs/

Comment

Working...
                      X