Comments Thread For: Artur Beterbiev is About To Become Mandatory To Andre Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    Ward would school this dude Beterbiev.
    The only thing Ward can teach Beterbiev is how to duck. which he will, you'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by el_locoteee View Post
      Nope, every top IBF ranked fighter declined the eliminator with Artur, because they don't want to negotiate, only force the stupid split that they know they will decline.
      So we're supposed to criticize Artur for wanting a title shot instead of having to win a 2nd eliminator when nobody else has won a 1st eliminator?

Comment

Originally posted by el_locoteee View Post
        Sure that's why they didn't want to do real negotiations with any of the other challenger, they didn't want risks.

I hope war drop the IBF title and leave Yvon Michel without any chip to play on his negotiation tactics.
        You got it wrong friends, Gym Already has Eleider Alvarez at #1 WBC in line for Stevenson's title. And soon Beterbiev will be #1 IBF. C0ckblocking family members make no sense in this business, thats why they go for other belts to build their own fan base.

Comment

Originally posted by original zero View Post
          why would yvon have them fight each other before they both have belts?

you clearly have no idea how this sport works.
          Like I said Yvon Michel already has Eleider Alvarez in line for Stevenson.

Comment

Rather see this than the kovalev rematch.

Comment

if he can defeat joe smith jr then he gets a shot

Comment

Forget Ward. He never fights mandatories.

Comment

does anybody really believe slappin soggy would be fool enough to step into the ring with beterbiev

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    Forget Ward. He never fights mandatories.
                    In fact, (according to the contract) Ward can't fight anybody "next" but Kovalev... If Ward tries that, Main Events will drag him in the court and take his purse away... The best scenario would be that Ward pays "step aside" money to Kovalev -- which I can't see happening, because Ward is avaricious...

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
                      does anybody really believe slappin soggy would be fool enough to step into the ring with beterbiev
                      I do: Beterbiev is assaulting opponents from mid and close range... Therefore Ward would be able to headbutt him and cut open both his eyes...

Comment

Working...
                      X