Collapse
No announcement yet.

AlexKid may have pulled!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a homie you can call in for back up, just in case you get there and find her clit is bigger than your dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
      Have a homie you can call in for back up, just in case you get there and find her clit is bigger than your dick.
      Who here has a big dcik then?

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        shes going to be too alpha for poor ol alex
        No ones too Alpha for Alexkid, Alexkid rises to the challenge AlexKid has the eye of the Tiger, AlexKid has the spirit not found in a normal man

Alexkid is indomitable, not even Alexkid can defeat Alexkid and he is his greatest threat

Alexkid may be irrational but there's a strength in the irrational not found in the objective, there are instincts to draw from that logic impedes
        Last edited by AlexKid; 03-21-2017, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
          Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
          Who here has a big dcik then?
          here we go.................

Comment

No ones too Alpha for Alexkid, Alexkid rises to the challenge AlexKid has the eye of the Tiger, AlexKid has the spirit not found in a normal man

Comment

Alexkid is indomitable, not even Alexkid can defeat Alexkid and he is his greatest threat

Alexkid may be irrational but there's a strength in the irrational not found in the objective, there are instincts to draw from that logic impedes
              How on earth can you even consider being with someone who'd want to be around someone like you?

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                How on earth can you even consider being with someone who'd want to be around someone like you?
                You want to be around me OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

gOOD POINT!

Comment

If her vageen is a little loose...put in a sleeve...its simple engineering

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                    If her vageen is a little loose...put in a sleeve...its simple engineering
                    wHAT LIKE MY FLESH LIGHT INSERT?

I MAY AS WELL STAY AT HOME!

Comment

wHAT LIKE MY FLESH LIGHT INSERT?

I MAY AS WELL STAY AT HOME!
                      Like in extreme movie....ur fleshlight might commit suicide if you cheat on it....

Comment

Working...
                      X