No announcement yet.

"This is boxing not knockouts"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    Are people even complaining that he didn't knock him out? Gg fans say how he's an atg middleweight. If that was true he should have won much more clearly and not look so ordinary va Danny fukin Jacobs.

Still think Lemieux is better than Jacobs?
    Who (credible) has called him an ATG middleweight? I think he certainly will be considered one before retirement, but the book isn't out on his career yet, slow down.

And just because you are an ATG doesn't mean you don't have close fights, decision wins, or even losses. WTF are you on about homie? Put the hate away, my goodness.

And hell yes LeMule is better than Jacobs imo, might be even even, completely different fighters but both solid great fighters a tier under the most elite.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      you make ggg sound like some novice. he holds 3 belts, 17 title defences. hes fought at world level for a long long time. he clearly won the fight. suck it up.
      SUck what up? Jacobs is his best win even he doesn't have a real belt yet lol. Gg has 8 defenses, but of course you count the fake ass WBA regular belt as legit. He defended that vs some true bums it's shameful people are giving credit for that crap

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Who (credible) has called him an ATG middleweight? I think he certainly will be considered one before retirement, but the book isn't out on his career yet, slow down.

And just because you are an ATG doesn't mean you don't have close fights, decision wins, or even losses. WTF are you on about homie? Put the hate away, my goodness.

And hell yes LeMule is better than Jacobs imo, might be even even, completely different fighters but both solid great fighters a tier under the most elite.
        I already explained your second paragraph. Yes great fighters have close fights. Except they prove their greatness vs top level guys. Not gabe rosados

Comment

I already explained your second paragraph. Yes great fighters have close fights. Except they prove their greatness vs top level guys. Not gabe rosados
          Name all the middleweights of the past 5 years GGG flat out refused to fight.

Comment

who do you want him to fight then? who has he got to beat for you to give him credit?

Comment

There is a reason HBO made sure ggg wouldn't fight Ward when they could've done it when all the top MW's wouldn't fight ggg.

Comment

Wait....you consider Daniel Jacobs on the same level as Rosado?

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  Wait....you consider Daniel Jacobs on the same level as Rosado?

... I didn't say that at all

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    even the atg's struggle in fights. didnt mayweather struggle against maidana? you and others have higher expectations of ggg than even his fans do youre all so desperate for him to get exposed, well guess what, 37-0!!!!! damn that must really sting!!!!
                    Major league difference, Mayweather and other ATGs had fights they struggled with but along with those they had wins over high quality opponents. g string just can't say that.

Comment

... I didn't say that at all
                      My bad then, that's how I understood it.

Comment

Working...
                      X