No announcement yet.

The Official: "One Time" Thurman vs "Swift" Garcia Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    Damn I'm pumped I just got back from the store a few hrs away,from this fight being on..Nice way to start the yr with Framton Santa Cruz, really good fights on shobox great yr in boxing for sure..
    Unfortunately these fights are coming at a bad time for boxing, when numbers are down. So, I don't think it will be getting as much exposure as it SHOULD BE getting. I think if these type of fights (not Garcia vs Thurman but similar ones) were made 2 years ago or so, boxing would had been doing really good right now numbers wise anyway.

Comment

• I got Garcia..to win by decision... prediction: he will land his left hook around the 8th round that will be a game changer.

If it's a war, I'm going with Garcia. Thurman's best chance IMO, is to control distance and try to outbox him.

Comment

• Porter is trash...C'mon now you act like Porter is some world class beast...He's predictable and if you got a little movement he is easy pickings...That bum rush bull**** he does and his arm punches are what you call beast smh...Little broner drugged his ass and I watched the Kell Brook fight and he lost fair and square ...He hasn't improved **** since becoming a pro

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          Unfortunately these fights are coming at a bad time for boxing, when numbers are down. So, I don't think it will be getting as much exposure as it SHOULD BE getting. I think if these type of fights (not Garcia vs Thurman but similar ones) were made 2 years ago or so, boxing would had been doing really good right now numbers wise anyway.
          HBO just needs to follow Showtimes example and we will be ok..Showtime is killing HBO since last year tbh..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            HBO just needs to follow Showtimes example and we will be ok..Showtime is killing HBO since last year tbh..
            I dont even know if HBO can afford to put these type of match ups on regular HBO and not PPV. Idk if their budget allows it.

Comment

I dont even know if HBO can afford to put these type of match ups on regular HBO and not PPV. Idk if their budget allows it.
              Fuucking embarrassing how did HBO become lil bro to Showtime..Whatever tho I'm just happy at least one of them are doing something for the sport..

Comment

• Garcia by KO

Comment

• Garcia by Knockout. Garcia will break the body down and reel Thurman into a left-handed death bringer.

Comment

• LoadedWraps update your thread bro!

Has no information on the undercard fights.

Has no information on the broadcast channel.

Has no start time of said broadcast...

Maybe I'm just too spoiled with Javi's threads.

Comment

gotta admit thats one of the baddest staredowns ever!

Comment

Working...
                      X