Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua is hit anti-Muslim abuse after he tweeted picture praying in mosque

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Joshua is hit anti-Muslim abuse after he tweeted picture praying in mosque

Boxing world champion Anthony Joshua has been hit with a wave of shocking anti-Muslim abuse after tweeting a picture of himself praying in a mosque.
    The IBF heavyweight title holder took time out of his training to visit the religious building in Dubai, but was greeted with a torrent of criticism by so-called fans after sharing it online.
    Joshua, 27, is not a Muslim, and has previously said he doesn't follow any religion, but rather has an interest in them.

Comment

yea i saw his pic on ig and was like wait hes muslim? dont let Sterling Archer see this

Comment

I'm ok with this

every single religious person in the world should be bullied, muslims, christians, shintoists, pastafarians, etc

after all, we bully adults who still believe in santa claus, dont we?

Comment

Eh, ignorance is everywhere, no surprise there would be a bunch of tools coming out of the woodwork. AJ probably won't care - they are just flies.

On a side note, is that bloke at the back wearing a trucker cap in a mosque? Really?

Comment

Yeah well I think all fighters should leave religion out of their self promoting, but yeah people have a strong reaction to religious beliefs that are different then theirs.
            But I must admit when I was a little kid cringing after prince Naz would win a fight and him spouting off about how Islam was great and the one religion, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              Boxing world champion Anthony Joshua has been hit with a wave of shocking anti-Muslim abuse after tweeting a picture of himself praying in a mosque.
              The IBF heavyweight title holder took time out of his training to visit the religious building in Dubai, but was greeted with a torrent of criticism by so-called fans after sharing it online.
              Joshua, 27, is not a Muslim, and has previously said he doesn't follow any religion, but rather has an interest in them.
              How is that shocking? Islam is the **** stain of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by buge View Post
                How is that shocking? Islam is the **** stain of the world.
                I copied that and the pics from daily mail.

Comment

He's probably on a 'no fly' list now.

Comment

I'm pretty sure he's no muslim.. he's wearing shades and jewelry inside a mosque.

Comment

Working...
                    X