No announcement yet.

Who's your favourite UK Prime Minister?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
    Someday, but not under the far left SNP, they ****s are dangeroues, i could just see wee strugeon standing before the scottish people to tell us how we need to open up our borders, and show the world how warming and caring the scottish people are, by accepting a million syrian refugees and any other muslim **** that wanted to come.

No thanks
    If that happens, I will be there to protect the people I learn from those idiotic Muslim clowns & their crazy sheep ****ing ways!

That Shyte needs to be eradicated like weeds in a rose garden!

Btw,

I just shat out a brown effigy/statue of the final prophet Mohammed.

F him & the donkey that plows him!
    Last edited by Zaroku; 12-21-2015, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      If that happens, I will be there to protect the people I love from those idiotic Muslim clowns & their crazy sheep ****ing ways!

That Shyte needs to be eradicated like weeds in a rose garden!

Btw,

I just shat out a brown effigy/statue of the final prophet Mohammed.

F him & the donkey that plows him
      !
      am howling man,............ Green k

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
        How do you think Tony Benn would have fared as PM, Annie?
        A rare politician in that he actually appeared to have principles:

Comment

am howling man,............ Green k
          Back at you! I drop a Mohammed in the morning, like clockwork, iI eat a big lunch, another Mohammed, then a last Mohammed before I sleep!

If I shat a Prophet out 5 times a day, I might be mistaken for a Muslim.

God forbid I be mistaken for a Muslim. I am an infidel, King Infadelic the Great! I cheat on all my women, I call it cheating, muslims, well they call it religion. It is the will go Allah!!!

I suggest we eat fibre, and crap out at least two prophets a day, Allah Akbar!¡

Last edited by Zaroku; 12-21-2015, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            A rare politician in that he actually appeared to have principles:

I bet he wanted to slap his lad round the back of the head after his nauseating speech in support of the bombing on Syria a few weeks back.

Last edited by Hitman Hodgson; 12-20-2015, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Back at you! I drop a Mohammed in the morning, like clockwork, ig I eat a big lunch, another, one before I sleep!

If I shat a Prophet out 5 times a day, I might be mistaken for a Muslim.

God forbid I be mistaken for a Muslim. I am an infidel, King Infadelic the Great! I cheat on all my women, I call it cheating, muslims, well they call it religion. It is the will go Allah!!!

I suggest we eat fibre, and crap out at least two prophets a day, Allah Akbar!¡

a mohammed, brilliant.... Thats what im calling it from now on, think il try it out at work on tuesday, hey lads i just dropped a mohammed in the pan dont go in their for a while

Comment

a mohammed, brilliant.... Thats what im calling it from now on, think il try it out at work on tuesday, hey lads i just dropped a mohammed in the pan dont go in their for a while
                This will spread like wild fire globally, eventually, even your boss will be yelling Allah Akbar as he flushes his personal Mohammed down the crapper!

When in doubt, pinch a Mohammed out! Then shout Allah Akbar! Mohammed is born!!

Comment

Anorak my friend, YOU are my favourite UK politican.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    Anorak my friend, YOU are my favourite UK politican.

Comment

i like what cameron said about muslims having to adapt and value UK western lifestyle.

other than churchill dont know much about UK pms.

they need to invade and destabalize regions or fight these islamic jihadis and sympathizers for me to respect them.

kinda like how i see their boxers. I cant respect them until they go to america to fight the rest of the world's competition.

Comment

Working...
                      X