No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Freddie Roach: This is Not The End of Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Exactly. I didn't think Manny was going to stop Marquez for one second during the fight, even when Juan was all stiff-legged. His recuperative powers are great, and he was doing a number to Pacquiao's ribcage, softening him up. Plus he looked very determined, even when hurt. Marquez landed a variety of rights during exchanges--the finale was so clearly set up. Pacquiao does that move so much (no technique whatsoever) except this time, Marquez stood his ground, and walked him into the right beautifully.
    of course you're gonna say it now

Comment

pac shouldn't retire right away after this...maybe two more fights..one tune-up and one more big fight and then hang up the gloves and call it a day. he's had a great career and will be inducted into the hof..so no shame.

Comment

Just Stop it Freddie! They're trying already to discredit the win. Marquez has spent the last 10 years getting payback for their first robbery. Marquez one every fight and now put a stamp on it. How many chances is Manny supposed to get? Lets be real Marquez is the better fighters plain and simple!

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          Pac looked as good and fluid as he'd been since Clottey. He was in control and busting Marquez up. He just got caught with something he didn't see coming.

I wouldn't mind if Pac retired.

Anyone notice Arum's face in the ring???? PRICELESS
          UmmPacquiao got floored in the 3rd round. It's not like Marquez was'nt displaying power to Pacquiao. Manny is'nt very smart and he kept coming in with no respect for Marquez's power. Manny is'nt a very smart fighter!

Comment

Exactly. I didn't think Manny was going to stop Marquez for one second during the fight, even when Juan was all stiff-legged. His recuperative powers are great, and he was doing a number to Pacquiao's ribcage, softening him up. Plus he looked very determined, even when hurt. Marquez landed a variety of rights during exchanges--the finale was so clearly set up. Pacquiao does that move so much (no technique whatsoever) except this time, Marquez stood his ground, and walked him into the right beautifully.
            Had I been blind relying on the HBO commentary I woulda thought Marquez was being held up by the ropes, legs gone, taking a grusome beating. But luckily I was able to see past the shady commentary. Nice post

Comment

Originally posted by jr2122 View Post
              Had I been blind relying on the HBO commentary I woulda thought Marquez was being held up by the ropes, legs gone, taking a grusome beating. But luckily I was able to see past the shady commentary. Nice post
              They were trying so hard right from the opening bell trying to convince veiwers that Pacquiao was was completey confusing Marquez. Everyone here watching was smart enough not to fall for that. Marquez was controlling most of the rounds but they kept saying it was Manny confusing Marquez with new movement! HBO needs to stop their BS because Showtime does'nt do that ****. Showtime will surpass HBO this year because they're legit and don't try to fool their own viewers!

Comment

Freddie "The Joke Coach" Roach.

Gotta love him. He's pure comedy relief.

He's really plugged all the holes in Manny's game.

Pacquiao's a different fighter!

What did they say ... "Even God himself couldn't save Marquez".

You gotta love Roach and the rest of Team Pacquiao.

They did a bang up job of getting Manny ready for the exact same tactics that Marquez used in the first match ... but this tome with better strength and stamina.

"Use the jab, Manny!"

Hahahahha ..

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                  This is boxing! Manny wanted to be exciting, and he paid the price! He was fighting a PERFECT fight, and just got unlucky! He was beating the crap out of Juan, and just got bad luck! The only way Pac can beat a guy with that type of power, is becoming a SUPER, BORING, ONE PUNCH AT A TIME fighter! Either you wanna win, or u wanna be exciting! Being exciting, is playing on the edge!
                  No. They were both doing serious damage but it was Juan who was tagging Pac with noticeable hard counters and body blows. Pac turned the tide with the busted nose and mouth in the fifth but Juan had him weighed, measured, and fnally bested.

Comment

i hope manny comes back and fights marquez again it will produce the most money for both fighters there both true warriors it will be another exciting fight

Comment

im not gonna lie i was getting worried for juan when watching it.then i watched it without the commentary and could see he was still in this fight.

both fought good fights pac was just using to much energy i mean i loved the way he was moving but i knew he'd get tired. you can't keep that **** up especially with juan being stronger and hitting that body hard.

i didn't see the knockout coming but i knew manny would have to get tired and things could eventually open up for marquez but not like that i was like holy **** when that happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X