No announcement yet.

Who's the top dog at Light Heavyweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Kov is done. Gonna get seriously injured if he fights rematch.
      Adonis on the way out.

Between Alvarez, Bivol and Beterbiev. Can't decide.
      If forced, I'd have to pick Alvarez.

Comment

Alvarez has the top spot imo.. Kovalev lost to him and Stevenson hasn’t fought anyone worth a damn in almost half a decade and when he did he barely escaped with a draw.
        The others don’t have the Kovalev win on their resume, and it was a victory worthy of placing him at the top. But theirs certainly room for argument..

Comment

Hard to day they all have weakeness and have strengths but style makes fighs..let's see in 2 years time.

Comment

Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
            Right now... based on resume... still Kovalev. Until we see Kovalev vs Bivol.

bivol looks to be the future though.
            You cant beat the top dog if yiu just lost lol.

Comment

It’s Adonis and nobody can make a argument otherwise until he loses

He beat the lineal and been a Champ in the division for over 5 years

Everyone claims he’s fought nothing but bums since but he just fought Jack to a draw who was the number 1 at 168 and a top 5 at 175

He destroyed Dawson when it still mattered , His Bellew win looks better with age and he’s beat a couple lower tier former champs and decent rated fighters along the way

Beterbiev has beaten absolutely no one of substance so far

Bivol has 2 decent wins over fringe contenders and a W over a past prime should have been retired Pascal

Alvarez has great win over Kovalev who lost 2 of his last 4 and a has a couple Ws over 2 way past it Canadian Fighters

A for the ******s mentioning Kovalev, please fuc.k off give your head a shake and stop typing

None of them can make a claim they’ve leapfrogged Stevenson

Now I’m not saying Adonis beats all of them H2H right now , I don’t even know if He beats any of the 3 mentioned TBH , I mean he’s 41

But he’s still the #1 in the division right Now

Comment

Alvarez. Adonis doesn’t deserve it (Poor competition shouldn’t be rewarded). Others would get their chance soon.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post

Everyone claims he’s fought nothing but bums since but he just fought Jack to a draw who was the number 1 at 168 and a top 5 at 175

He destroyed Dawson when it still mattered , His Bellew win looks better with age and he’s beat a couple lower tier former champs and decent rated fighters along the way

Bivol has 2 decent wins over fringe contenders and a W over a past prime should have been retired Pascal

Alvarez has great win over Kovalev who lost 2 of his last 4 and a has a couple Ws over 2 way past it Canadian Fighters

A for the ******s mentioning Kovalev, please fuc.k off give your head a shake and stop typing

Now I’m not saying Adonis beats all of them H2H right now , I don’t even know if He beats any of the 3 mentioned TBH , I mean he’s 41

Comment

None of them have elevated themselves over the rest

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post

Nice break down of the division .

Comment

Working...
                      X