No announcement yet.

So I accidentally kissed a woman with herpes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] So I accidentally kissed a woman with herpes

Last weekend was a blur to me I was drunk from friday to sunday. Anyway apparently at my homies bday I tongued down his cousins ex who i later found out has herpes. Im nervous I dont feel any herpe like symptoms but i may get checked just in case. Worse part about it my homie knew and let me do it and thinks its funny. Should I fight him?

Just saw an Italian chick today with a herpes sore on her lip, freakin gross. Anyway, that's your future

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Just saw an Italian chick today with a herpes sore on her lip, freakin gross. Anyway, that's your future
      cold sore is actually very common. i bet at least one of your fam members have it.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
        cold sore is actually very common. i bet at least one of your fam members have it.
        Its summertime bro

Comment

I'd bet you're right on that. I'd bet one of my brothers have it

But to the OP one of the main ways to contract it is coming in contact with infected saliva. And since you were tonguing her down, I'd say you have about 4 days to find out

Comment

aint no shame in it brah. aint something you have control over. it's not like you went on a h0e trip and caught the disease. if you ever had chickenpox as a kid then you have it.

Comment

But to the OP one of the main ways to contract it is coming in contact with infected saliva. And since you were tonguing her down, I'd say you have about 4 days to find out
              OP is trolling but i'll like to add to this. you can only get the disease IF that person has an outbreak. people with herpes doesnt have an outbreak every single day lol.

Comment

aint no shame in it brah. aint something you have control over. it's not like you went on a h0e trip and caught the disease. if you ever had chickenpox as a kid then you have it.
                The chick we're talking about probably went on a hoe trip and caught the disease. That's why OP is worried

Comment

OP is trolling but i'll like to add to this. you can only get the disease IF that person has an outbreak. people with herpes doesnt have an outbreak every single day lol.
                  Well that's the question to ask now, was there a sore on or in her mouth? And since this guy was hammered drunk, i'm sure he doesn't remember

Comment

Well that's the question to ask now, was there a sore on or in her mouth? And since this guy was hammered drunk, i'm sure he doesn't remember
                    I damn sure down dont smh they say im a different person when i drink my IQ points go out the window and I already dont have alot.

Comment

Working...
                    X