Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Davison: Not Being Nasty, Joshua Was Like a Poor Man's Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    He beat Wilder last year. Learn boxing.
    He drew with Wilder after getting knocked down twice away from home. Fury fans don't look at how many punches Wilder landed - they see Fury making Wilder miss spectacularly a few times and think those are scoring moments. No the knockdowns are scoring moments

"Fury out-landed Wilder 84-71 overall, 46-40 jabs and 38-31 power"

Fury said before that fight if Wilder could hit him on the chin then he wasn't the great fighter he thought he was. Well Wilder put him down twice so go figure....

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      These two are going to fight to beat the clock from now on in championship fights after what Otto Wallin and Andy Ruiz did to them. Joshua vs. Fury will be like Fury vs. Klitschko part II.

I don't know whos going to stink up the sport worse in 2020. I'm just hoping Deontay Wilder KO's Tyson Fury and gets him out the way and out of boxing. Then back to chasing that big chicken Anthony Joshua.

Time to cut down the gypsy king

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
        He drew with Wilder after getting knocked down twice away from home. Fury fans don't look at how many punches Wilder landed - they see Fury making Wilder miss spectacularly a few times and think those are scoring moments. No the knockdowns are scoring moments

"Fury out-landed Wilder 84-71 overall, 46-40 jabs and 38-31 power"

Fury said before that fight if Wilder could hit him on the chin then he wasn't the great fighter he thought he was. Well Wilder put him down twice so go figure....
        Interesting... It's even more embarrassing that he was show-boating and sticking his tongue out and then getting knocked down.. twice LOL

Comment

Fury boxes and moves, joshua ran for dear life, as soon as fat boy tried to hit him joshy boy grabbed him or ran like a b**ch...joshua is a fkn fraud nothing more

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Wilder View Post

Time to cut down the gypsy king

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              I fell asleep, I cant stay up long enough to study the whole film. This was almost as bad as Klitschko vs. Fury. I'm sorry, I just cant.
              Klitschko -Fury was a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Fury's performances since his return have been garbage if we are being honest. Wilders terrible boxing ability made Fury look good.
                Everyone looks good against Wilder if they don't get knocked out straight away.

Comment

Fury gets rocked, gets up..chases Wilder around the ring, a true fkn warrior and champion. Joshua runs away from some chubby untrained Mexican and we all saw he was scared to trade punches, he's a coward so please stop mentioning him with the great Fury in the same sentence.

Comment

Working...
                  X