Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Team Canelo avoiding the Third GGG fight for September?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course they are avoiding it. It's a boring fight. It would be refreshing to see how Canelo will challenge himself next. GGG and his fans on the other hand won't stop untill Saul literally kills GGG in the ring because any fight where GGG loses by a few points they'll think he got robbed. GGG and his fans need to move on with their lives and continue looking for more challenges that solidify who GGG says he is. Right now GGG and his fans are just coming off as emotional whiny p*ssies. It's no wonder why GGG now gets booed when put on the big screen of events.

Comment

The guy lost the first fight and was gifted a draw. The 2nd fight left a lot of people split. Of course he doesn't want this fight again when there's much easier fights to be made.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. 29K View Post
        Because he already beat him twice. No need for a third fight. This begging bum needs to stop chasing the king like a $2 hoe. Go fight Charlo or Andrade, win a title. Why does this idiot deserve another big pay day? Cause he fought a homeless bum named Rolls? FOH Triple Bum. Biggest joke in boxing history.
        He gets paid whether he fights Canelo or not. Give Canelo a deadline and if he doesn't respond move on. Golovkin wants this fight for revenge it's obvious but Canelo either won't rematch him in the fall or age him further.

Comment

These were gift decisions, the first one should have gone to GGG easily, the second one was closer. I don’t think Canelo wants to risk a third fight that may not go his way, but I also don’t think he is afraid of Golovkin. To his credit he did just fight Jacobs, and he appears willing to fight Kovalev. I think if Canelo knows he can earn the same money vs a different opponent he will seek fights elsewhere. Meanwhile, he can wait out GGG to age another year or two and still earn the same money in a rematch but with an older GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            These were gift decisions, the first one should have gone to GGG easily, the second one was closer. I don’t think Canelo wants to risk a third fight that may not go his way, but I also don’t think he is afraid of Golovkin. To his credit he did just fight Jacobs, and he appears willing to fight Kovalev. I think if Canelo knows he can earn the same money vs a different opponent he will seek fights elsewhere. Meanwhile, he can wait out GGG to age another year or two and still earn the same money in a rematch but with an older GGG.
            Yeah that’s essentially how I see it...

Comment

Guys boxing is a business. Stop with this "Canelo wants him to earn the fight" nonsense. There are many reasons why the fight isn't happening. Maybe Golovkin wants too much money. Maybe Canelo want the fight to happen in Vegas and GGG doesn't. Many, many reasons...

Comment

Working...
              X