Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tom Bradley Critices PBC and Top Rank! ALL IN HOUSE FIGHTS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxing has always been split 2 ways HBO bs Showtime

Now it’s split 3 ways

Dazn
    PBC
    ESPN

Someone needs to conquer.

Dazn joining was bad. GBP and Hearn do not have the guys to compete with PBC or even TR.

Dazn needs to go as it’s the most costly at $20 per month.

Comment

Every body hating it sounds like two people a Republican and a Democrat arguing over politics.A bunch of half truths opinions ect not just this but most discussions about fighters and promoters.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        This is why I don’t understand all of the loyalty to promoters by causal fans. Their favorite fighter is signed to promoter XYZ, so to them promoter XYZ is a savior and all other promoters are thieves and con men. Promoters are in boxing to make money. Bob was an attorney and Haymon a music industry promoter—each of them is shady and greedy. Any promoter who has a big enough talent pool will match in-house before sharing money with another promoter.
        Pretty this. Have seen it a lot over the last 10 years. Because my favourite fighter is with this promoter, it means I ride with that same promoter. I saw it with Cotto and PR fans, with Pacman and Filipino fans, with the entire PBC fans, with GBP or Matchroom promotions. They would refuse to criticise things that anyone should do, especially when this promotional outfit are messing up big fights.

Comment

Gotta love how Tim's been letting it all hang out lately! Him making it rain cash on the ESPN card a few weeks ago was hilarious! I love when a retired guy with all his faculties exposes the boxing business for what it really is!

Comment

Working...
          X