Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McGregor posts deadlift photo. Reveals his impressive physique and untamed strength

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    Don't be impressed dude...bumper plates are thick but that's only a 45 lb plate. He's dead-lifting 135lbs...he should be embarrassed.

bruh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you beat me to it!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post

don't buy into the pro athletes are super rare humans myth some are many are not

no lie one of the 10 year olds at my school was trying to jump barricades and he looked just like conor.... all scared to fail oh and the kid got it eventually idk about mctapper

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post

don't buy into the pro athletes are super rare humans myth some are many are not
        Thats mostly fear. He's afraid to fall and hit his shins, so he doesnt commit to the jump.

Comment

Conor is such a ****ing troll...

Comment

'Aneorbic Red Zone' would imply to me that it has something more to do wth endurance rather than actual heavy lifting.

I'm not a fan or defender of Conor and I know it's easy to point and laugh but unless my brain is ******ed I think that is what it implies (aneorbic red zone). I'd favour a cage fighter who can deadlift 200 max over a bodybuilder/powerlifter

Comment

He was out again in Dublin last night. His friend Gerry Vegas fought at a wimp to warrior event in the Green isle hotel in Dublin. SBG ran the event, Conor showed up later that night

He was drunk and drinking whiskey. It turned into a long night drug binge, he was spotted at 7am this morning at an early house pub called “the marble arch.” He was buying whiskey for the entire pub. some random guy shouted “the Russian battered you.” Conor was coked off his face and beat up the wrong person thinking it was the one who said it

He’s lost his mind

Comment

Working...
              X