Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell Brook vs Errol Spence Public Media Workout (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kell Brook vs Errol Spence Public Media Workout (VIDEO)

Errol Spence

Kell Brook
    Last edited by NahMean; 05-24-2017, 04:25 PM. Reason: RENAME

Interesting thing about this; notice Brook is working his hands but Spence seems to be focusing on his feet and managing space in that workout. My criticism of Spence before the Bundu fight was lazy footwork. I thought his main challenge in this fight would be keeping up with Brook's feet but notice as he's working the pads, he's constantly putting himself exactly where he needs to be and controlling every inch of space. We'll see if he's really prepared because Kell can move.

Comment

good lord i CANNOT WAIT

Comment

Look at how Spence digs into his punches like he's trying to rip your guts up, and take your head off. Brook punches so weird to me, like he's trying to hit you as hard as he can without committing. It seems like he doesn't even plant his feet when he throws a punch, like he's floating.

It's so obvious Brook is gonna hit and run, while Spence is gonna try and bang him out.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
          Brook punches so weird to me, like he's trying to hit you as hard as he can without committing. It seems like he doesn't even plant his feet when he throws a punch, like he's floating.
          Yea, he's a bit of an arm puncher. Doesn't turn his hips or shoulders much. Probably why he's got average power, despite being so muscular.
          Spence isn't huge, but he really turns into those punches and uses his whole body.

Comment

Did the face off come yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Yea, he's a bit of an arm puncher. Doesn't turn his hips or shoulders much. Probably why he's got average power, despite being so muscular.
              Spence isn't huge, but he really turns into those punches and uses his whole body.
              Yep, when Spence lands, it makes that loud thud sound like a gun shot just went off. He's got that angry power. His body punching is so fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                Look at how Spence digs into his punches like he's trying to rip your guts up, and take your head off. Brook punches so weird to me, like he's trying to hit you as hard as he can without committing. It seems like he doesn't even plant his feet when he throws a punch, like he's floating.

It's so obvious Brook is gonna hit and run, while Spence is gonna try and bang him out.
                Seems pretty obvious to anyone with some knowledge on boxing. It will be a battle of real estate. Errol will try to push him up against the ropes and rip Brook to the body and Brook will try to move, pump his fast jab, and time Spence for the one two.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  Seems pretty obvious to anyone with some knowledge on boxing. It will be a battle of real estate. Errol will try to push him up against the ropes and rip Brook to the body and Brook will try to move, pump his fast jab, and time Spence for the one two.
                  Spence is gonna wear his body out.

Comment

Spence will cut that ring and dish some good punishment.

Comment

Working...
                    X