No announcement yet.

People who complain about clinching and headbutts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
    Tyson acted like a ***** because he was getting beat up.
    Rahmans head has happened before with other fighters. Doesnt always mean they were butted on purpose repeatedly.
    Im just not a fan of the popular theory Holyfield used his head all the time.
    Maybe someone can post some vids showing me.
    I have every Holyfield fight at HW & some at LHW & CW. The Rahman egg was from a well timed intentional HB. He had the right hand coming a second after. It was pretty sneaky. I never said Holyfield used his head all the time but he used it.

Comment

none of my favourites fighters were hugger. find it funny how on this site, its kind of made out that to be a real fan you have to appreciate clinching, fouls and boring tactics. Wanting action fights makes you a casual

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        none of my favourites fighters were hugger. find it funny how on this site, its kind of made out that to be a real fan you have to appreciate clinching, fouls and boring tactics. Wanting action fights makes you a casual
        preach bro

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Damn the commentary on that video is unbearable.

Comment

Holy was dirty af,but he was great fighter,this video is gold LMAO

Comment

Crawford expressed concern over Postol's excessive holding in his previous fights before his fight with Postol. What can you say about that brotha?

http://www.boxingscene.com/crawford-...olding--106849

Comment

Well, this time i agree, Ali used to clinch a lot, Tyson too and Holyfield, but at least they liked to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
                  Well, this time i agree, Ali used to clinch a lot, Tyson too and Holyfield, but at least they liked to fight.
                  Did they clinch 180 times in a fight like this?...

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
                    HWs hug alot in general.But tyson and Ali wasnt dirty like Holy was ,that head butts are disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
                      HWs hug alot in general.But tyson and Ali wasnt dirty like Holy was ,that head butts are disgusting.
                      Holyfield was really undersized, he used all he was capable of, also, i will say Tyson was as dirty as Holyfield.

Comment

Working...
                      X