Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan Vs Robert Guerrero Rumoured To Be In Play

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan actually managed to get Peterson's respect, in this case he ain't getting Guerrero's. I can't see Khan handling that type of pressure coming at him.

Comment

Link?

I would rather Khan fight Devon and win a belt honestly. Guerrero is tougher than Devon imo...

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Ghost is arguably a better fight than Alexander. Arguably. Maybe Ghost inherited Berto's role when he took his soul.
        Funny. My guess is its like Hatton-"I beat Castillo better than floyd had more action in this fight than whole career".

Khan will likely beat ghost "worse" or "better" whichever way you see it and they will market the fight that way.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Dude, chill. It's just a thread discussing a potential fight.
          There are dozens of awful threads about this guy and who he is going to fight. Enough is enough

Comment

Originally posted by Hustler *LS
            Good matchup for Khan. Lot's of fights I'd much rather see though.
            There's no such thing as a good match up for Khan. Unless it's vs a feather fluffer.

Man, I'm like the worst Khan fan out there lol. One day I'm praising him and one day I'm bashing him. I love the dude but the truth is the truth.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I think Khan will win this one. His hand speed will get him past Guerrero and I don't think "The Ghost" has enough punching power to KO Khan.

Comment

Guerrero knocks khan OUT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch
                  I think Khan will win this one. His hand speed will get him past Guerrero and I don't think "The Ghost" has enough punching power to KO Khan.
                  We didn't think ol' boy Khan fought last would be able to hurt him either... And look what happened.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Ghost is the new berto I see. Seems legit

Comment

If this fight happens Virgil must saw something in Guerrero Khan can take advantage of

Comment

Working...
                      X